I give you James Tavernier folks... Captain

falkirkNS

Just now, Ivybank said:

I bet you it was that seperate entity arse guy, a prick , he did the same to me going back years looking at my posts(creepy) I see he's not on tonight, probably still up Gerrards arse,

He didnt bump it, but he was one in there having a dig at my greg stewart prediction (which i was right i might add) 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The fact that a guy who wasnt good enough for league one down south is deemed good enough to captain us by gerrard speaks volumes for gerrards managerial ability

Just go enjoy your holiday however you can mate, im on my last night and it fucking sucks cause they overpaid useless bastards have ruined it again

It my second last mate ...No appetite whatsoever 

This place is my solace when I’m feeling so low about the football .Sad as fuck but at least you are mostly talking to people that actually give a fuck .

Someone mentioned it’s still freezing back in Glasgow 

And when I wake up tomorrow ,it will be roasting .I must be mad for wanting to be back home 

8 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

This is utterly unacceptable for any Rangers team ever. This is actually a disgraceful  statistic and the management and players should be thoroughly embarrassed.

That kind of form and results gets managers sacked. Players have chucked it in. Many of them need to go in the summer. 

As for the manager I honestly believe we need a change. Take Europe out of it and it's a replica of last season after the winter break.  Same mistakes and no sign of a solution. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It my second last mate ...No appetite whatsoever 

This place is my solace when I’m feeling so low about the football .Sad as fuck but at least you are mostly talking to people that actually give a fuck .

Someone mentioned it’s still freezing back in Glasgow 

And when I wake up tomorrow ,it will be roasting .I must be mad for wanting to be back home 

Was decent during the day, fucking freezing the night though 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

That kind of form and results gets managers sacked. Players have chucked it in. Many of them need to go in the summer. 

As for the manager I honestly believe we need a change. Take Europe out of it and it's a replica of last season after the winter break.  Same mistakes and no sign of a solution. 

I know, it is thoroughly desperate stuff.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s one heck of a fucked up scenario for me 

He stays ...The bulk of these losers stay and probably keep their places .As you say .We won’t win a thing next year with this lot .

He goes and it could take us years to recover .And heaven forbid .We get lumbered with Tav and Goldson for another Managers tenure 😞

Tav , goldson, davis(given a new contract), same with Defoe , Jones, barker (3 fkn years), arfield(finished) flanagan(wtf) polster,

9 players still here next year, getting thousands a week ad half don't contribute and are worthless

Just now, eejay the dj said:

.Think in a perverse way .It feels gutting when you are vindicated about someone .In my case Tav and you think someone like SG would notice the same shit 

Its like a double edged sword, one side you feel a certain smugness of being right while many others were wrong, then it dawns on you that you being right means Rangers are shite

I hate this fucking feeling

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Tav , goldson, davis(given a new contract), same with Defoe , Jones, barker (3 fkn years), arfield(finished) flanagan(wtf) polster,

9 players still here next year, getting thousands a week ad half don't contribute and are worthless

Yeah giving out contracts was unreal I thought ..I’m never a fan of that shot until trophies are win mate 

If you are car  salesperson ..You don’t get a bonus or an increase in your wages if you don’t sell motors 

Its different but you get my point 

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Its like a double edged sword, one side you feel a certain smugness of being right while many others were wrong, then it dawns on you that you being right means Rangers are shite

I hate this fucking feeling

Not the only one .I think if you did a poll with most bears tonight 

It would be pretty damning on management and players .I just don’t see any way back.

Even winning the next European round .It won’t change anything for me .And you will see a cowardly display when they come to our place .You can bet your house on that  

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Not the only one .I think if you did a poll with most bears tonight 

It would be pretty damning on management and players .I just don’t see any way back.

Even winning the next European round .It won’t change anything for me .And you will see a cowardly display when they come to our place .You can bet your house on that  

Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if we turned them over next week, these shitbags will see it as an opportunity to put themselves in the shop window and with it being on tele will no doubt try like fuck, will make the season all the more laughable.

8 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if we turned them over next week, these shitbags will see it as an opportunity to put themselves in the shop window and with it being on tele will no doubt try like fuck, will make the season all the more laughable.

I would be stunned tbh. This team are well and truly finished...completely mentally gone.

We will get a doing.

2 hours ago, dee9 said:

I would be stunned tbh. This team are well and truly finished...completely mentally gone.

We will get a doing.

I expect a doing but would sum us up to go and win now against leverkeusen and the tims, then come back and get humped off some shit like st mirren.

3 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Don’t see that mate .I don’t think it’s a case of turning on the style when it suits .They are just a bad lot .Braga away was perfect to counter 

It could have been 4/5 in the first leg remember before we turned it around 

Tbth .This lot don’t deserve an ounce of any glory .They time and again disgust our support 

6 hours ago, Ivybank said:

whit..... I had somehow imagined that barker was on loan to us FFS..... fuckign made my day even fucking worse with this 

7 hours ago, Ivybank said:

I bet you it was that seperate entity arse guy, a prick , he did the same to me going back years looking at my posts(creepy) I see he's not on tonight, probably still up Gerrards arse,

The nick of you.

I showed that you're AWOL when things go well, great wins in Europe, beating the scum etc. 1 post here and there giving it well played at most.

You revel in it not going well, recent weeks prove that given you're on here constantly. You are loving the negativity, no 2 ways about it.

There is a basic search facility on here which highlights previous posts, it's a 2 minute job to see if someone has been on much over a certain period of time. 

I was on last night, not posting much at all, scumnered with it all tbh. 

Prick? Aye very good. Sums you up calling bears that whilst cracking one off when we get beat and you cant contain your excitement at posting more negative and often stupid shite. 

Just now, Ivybank said:

Again going through my posts ( creepy)

your profile sums you up stevie g legend ,😀😀😀😀😀

an embarrassment 

At least fucking quote me. Wtf you talking about going through your posts. What in my post even hinted I was. You're mental.

Mental and clearly clicking into my username so unsurprisingly hypocritical too 👍

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

At least fucking quote me. Wtf you talking about going through your posts. What in my post even hinted I was. You're mental.

Mental and clearly clicking into my username so unsurprisingly hypocritical too 👍

Clicked on your username 😄😄😄 wtf are you on about

quote you😀😀😀

im not weird enough to go through people's posts

just admit the managers shite

stevie g legend😀😀😀 are you 5 years old

weirdo

Archived