Gaffers reaction

mrmojorisin

Just watched it now.  Does SG give an actually fuck?!!   He should be raging not calmly saying 'I've asked questions' ffs

He should be telling them all (in private) that there careers are on the line.  Show some grit or get in the fucking reserves while some of the development squad are blooded in the first team until the end of the season.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just read ten pages where it is Gerrard's fault, the players or the board, all of which are true but those things are easy to say. Not one person has come up with a solution in ten pages. People seem to know what they don't want rather than what they do. I guess it is easier to moan than try to find a constructive solution.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I've just read ten pages where it is Gerrard's fault, the players or the board, all of which are true but those things are easy to say. Not one person has come up with a solution in ten pages. People seem to know what they don't want rather than what they do. I guess it is easier to moan than try to find a constructive solution.

Absolutely. 

We are stuck in a rut, that means you have to do something different and be honest about what is going wrong. What had been a simple halt in momentum is now a crisis of confidence. What will not work is being constantly criticized and pilloried. Players who are struggling should spend time away, just like a stressed employee should, so they are away from the limelight and the demonisation. In their absence they will become rehabilitated in the mind of the fans and it will help their confidence to return. But the coaching team have to change things. It's now time to focus on what is working and build on that!

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I keep reading about how better we have played in games against the tarriers and the games in Europe.

My gripe with Gerrard is when we are failing and it’s blatantly obvious he still does the same thing over and over and thinks it will work.

Thats not a good manager in my eyes.

We have improved based on the tarriers and Europe but we haven’t improved against the rest. 

7 weeks ago I genuinely thought we were going to win the league and if not it was going all the way.

Today it’s as far away as it’s ever been. Depressing.

That argument is essentially that we've turned into a diddy club and can only raise our game against the bigger teams as it's our cup final. We've become Hearts but with a bigger stadium.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There’s a four page forum where people are discussing who they think could take us forward further down the forum.

Archived