Gaffers reaction

mrmojorisin

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Jordan Jones must have shot someone, his hatred of him is unbelievable , to put barker on the bench before him beggars belief

and what happened to Stewart one minute he's our main striker the next not on the bench(

ojo comes on against hearts as a saviour and again is left out 

why do you fuck players about so much Gerrard , what a fucking joke you are

Jones is another useless bastard tbf.

Day that video was released should have been his last. 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Gerrard is helpless. 

It's Hamilton Accies at home ffs. 

I wish this wasn't a public forum at times because every post that's like that is comedy gold for them 

Fcuk them they abuse kids who cares what they ramble on about 

13 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Morelos has gone. Gerrard is helpless in that now and we have nothing up front. 

Yes, Goldson fucked up tonight but the real crime was our finishing. It's costing us big time. 

We have defoe and kamberi, a plethora of youth players who can play upfront. Our finishing outside of Morelos & Defoe for the whole season has been atrocious, now that one is out of form and the other is injured everybody wants to blame the 30 goal man, as much as his ill discipline has cost us at times if it wasn't for him we would have been out the title race at least 3months ago.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I agree with that but think he's been tagged with being shit at defending when overall I'd struggle to remember too many direct opponents who've got the better of him this season or last. He's made errors but his one v one defending is very good.

it's the glaring errors he regularly makes in defence.

his one on one is fine when he's in that specific scenario but defending is much more than handling one guy. its about concentration, the awareness of what is going on around you, making the right decision etc

14 minutes ago, beararse said:

You missed all the comments on RM about him being shite at defending too?

He WAS good going forward. He is a shadow of the player he was in that respect.

He was shit at defending. He is the exact same player in that regard.

That’s no my comment mate...

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

We have defoe and kamberi, a plethora of youth players who can play upfront. Our finishing outside of Morelos & Defoe for the whole season has been atrocious, now that one is out of form and the other is injured everybody wants to blame the 30 goal man, as much as his ill discipline has cost us at times if it wasn't for him we would have been out the title race at least 3months ago.

Spot on.

Whilst we have collapsed after the new year, we had some warning signs in the 1st half of the season, Morelos pulled us out of a hole on several occasions when we were playing just like we did tonight 

Aye hes a petulant wee cunt & he's probably gone at the end of the season but relying on 1 guy to win a game for you will always go tits up when hes off form.

Saturday: "did you talk to the players ". Gerrard " how's not the time"

last night"did you talk to the players". Gerrard " yes it's quiet in there"

do you even know what your saying half the time, prick

27 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'll stand corrected if it's happened, but when have we ever dropped our captain? Ferguson twice both high profile and major events for different reasons, but other than that?

Of course it’s happened, maybe not with us through performance however look back at our previous captains and you’ll see why! 

Literally last night, Hearts dropped Naismith! Hearts win the game! 

If his performances are not good enough why should he play? 

5 minutes ago, beararse said:

his one on one is fine when he's in that specific scenario but defending is much more than handling one guy. its about concentration, the awareness of what is going on around you, making the right decision etc

Tav has the positional sense of the spastic kid at school who had to get picked last, he's got away with it under gerrard because gerrards only system has the fullbacks out of position anyway 

He is actually the worst top flight right back ive seen in 38 years of my life, i used to slaughter whittaker for being shite defensively, but tav makes whittaker look like a right hand side Maldini 

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

Can't really defend the errors that have cost us goals this season.

I do think because they stick out in the memory for so many, he will have a spate of games where defensively he's pretty much flawless (Braga being the latest example but over the season there have been plenty) but he still gets tarred with being shit at defending.

Anyway look, tonight or this run in general is not really the time to be defending any of these cunts so I'm going to rein this in.

I have tried to think about what i would have wanted to hear in that interview.  It is a hard question.

The best i could come up with was "there are a number of players who showed tonight that they do not deserve to play for this football club and i will be addressing that, because are out of excuses".

That is all he should have said and then finished the interview. 

10 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Spot on.

Whilst we have collapsed after the new year, we had some warning signs in the 1st half of the season, Morelos pulled us out of a hole on several occasions when we were playing just like we did tonight 

Aye hes a petulant wee cunt & he's probably gone at the end of the season but relying on 1 guy to win a game for you will always go tits up when hes off form.

The system is built around Morelos, so when hes off the boil the whole team looks awful. Any manager with a bit of knowledge has a plan B not just play the same system around our out of form striker.

On the subject of our defenders, not to back them up in the slightest but Gerrard's system leaves them massively exposed 

We play from the back all the time, sometimes it works & sometimes you get caught out...that's part of the risk

The biggest issue is the fact we rely on our full backs to create anything so they're constantly up the park & we get hit on the counter time and time again.

We've got 3 midfielders all in the middle of the park who dont cover when the full backs go forward, generally because they dont have the ability or cant be arsed but not helped by the fact Davis is over the hill now & Kamara is towing a bus...Jack is the only 1 who provides any cover.

And you're not going to see Hagi/Kent back defending every attack like Candeias done for Tav

If we score early & blow teams away then it works because they have to open up and cant counter us...if it doesn't theyll get at least 1/2 clear chances every game

See this it's the players not the manager who fucking signed most of the duds ? and when they were signed we were told they were not just good players but they all had the mentality to be a success at Rangers.  Do they do they fuck most of them and the manager can go now it has not worked out we are abysmal and we can't go on like this.

This dog and pony show is now at it's end. There is no more hiding. It actually goes all the way back to Warburton. Tav and Morelos, our two most celebrated players, yet serial losers. 

Even how we play is the same and still full of the shitebaggery, just more expensive shitebaggery. We win nothing with thiscsquad ever.

This board are done and will be calling time on this shite as soon as we're pumped out of Europe.  King's done, Park's skint, so what next? Who's underwriting the losses? 

This has implications much further and deeper than just shit performances on the park.

We can well ask, wtf is the next move, because we get pumped out of Europe shortly and I dread to think what the scum will do to us at Ibrox when Hamilton can turn us over.

I don't see Gerrard lasting any further than Europe, but what next is the million dollar question?

7 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

He's going nowhere. And that's the right thing. 

Deal with it. 

You're a fucking embarrassment. You're well suited to that prick and his team of failures.

7 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

That  cunt  would be willing for us to fail for years along as gerrard is our manager ffs 

Not speaking for him, but as someone else who wants to keep Gerrard for me the bit about will to allow us failing for years is bollocks.

I think he's shown enough to deserve our loyalty but that doesn't mean unconditional loyalty no matter what happens.

He now needs to show he can get these players to overcome whatever the fuck is going on inside that dressing room and if there's no signs by the end of the season he's done that I'm not sure he can survive that.

Next season he needs to win the league.

For those that are still firmly on the "keep Gerrard" train, what will it take to get you off it? How does it get any lower than being put out the cup convincingly and losing at home to the worst two teams in the league in the space of 4 days?

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not speaking for him, but as someone else who wants to keep Gerrard for me the bit about will to allow us failing for years is bollocks.

I think he's shown enough to deserve our loyalty but that doesn't mean unconditional loyalty no matter what happens.

He now needs to show he can get these players to overcome whatever the fuck is going on inside that dressing room and if there's no signs by the end of the season he's done that I'm not sure he can survive that.

he needs fucking chased

fuck it he needed chasing when we started dropping points to garbage and losing the league

and his arse shouldn't have hit the door after sat

name of fuck

has it never crossed some folks minds why the fuck we have a track record like we do

its not by putting up with shite, especially extended reigns of shite

hes lost 6 out of 6 domestic trophies, to a fucking IRA man at that, its not good enough 

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We said that last season. Or a cup minimum, he’s failed to deliver any. 

Biggest issue for me is failing to improve, we’ve actually went backwards.

Enough is enough

Archived