And just like that....

kelvd1873

Our dismal form has continued after being fucked over week by week by the SFA officials. 

Make no mistake our form in the games against Aberdeen, kilmarnock etc wasn’t great but our results then would have been better if officiated correctly!

This has undoubtedly helped in our current downfall and heaped more pressure on Gerrard and the players, and now there’s not a peep about it from the media and fans etc, job done by the SFA!! 

I know our form is shite and that’s not being ignored.

What is being ignored is that when we were not at our best, against killie for instance, we were denied a penalty and a late winner.

When any team isn’t playing well winning games like these are required to win a league title, hard to win when the officials continually fuck you over!!

29 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Our dismal form has continued after being fucked over week by week by the SFA officials. 

Make no mistake our form in the games against Aberdeen, kilmarnock etc wasn’t great but our results then would have been better if officiated correctly!

This has undoubtedly helped in our current downfall and heaped more pressure on Gerrard and the players, and now there’s not a peep about it from the media and fans etc, job done by the SFA!! 

Listen do yourself a favour and look at the bigger picture.

We have a squad full of bottle merchant fucking donkeys.

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

We have become the very thing we used to ridicule and laugh at, blaming refs and the SFA for our current shitshow is just embarrising behaviour.

Right ok, if we do improve next year, with any luck we will, I reckon I’ll still be going on about shit decisions which have cost us only and not them. 

I could be wrong but imo we’ve had the shit end of the stick since being back in the premiership! 

5 hours ago, dee9 said:

Listen do yourself a favour and look at the bigger picture.

We have a squad full of bottle merchant fucking donkeys.

Dee, no doubt we have a squad and maybe even a management team of wasters.

My point is though our bad form hasn’t been helped by shite officiating, which has now, unsurprisingly went very quiet!!

Even Clancy tried his best on 29th dec but we played that well we overcame it! 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Blaming the SFA for our failures is just excuse making now. 

This is a sqaud of bottle merchants who can't cope when the pressure is on.

Should be looked at as two separate issues, and dealt with accordingly. 

In recent months we’ve been robbed of a penalty at Pittodrie that cost us potentially 2 points, attempted robbery at the piggery from that cheating cunt Clancy, the decisions at Kilmarnock were absolutely scandalous, a penalty and a red card at hearts in the cup - just off the top of my sore head. There’s more.

They don’t excuse our performances. But they shouldn’t be ignored either. 

6 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

I tend to agree with the gist of that. You can only take so much and then say” fuck it, what’s the point”. However good leadership on and off pitch should get a counter reaction.

22 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

In recent months we’ve been robbed of a penalty at Pittodrie that cost us potentially 2 points, attempted robbery at the piggery from that cheating cunt Clancy, the decisions at Kilmarnock were absolutely scandalous, a penalty and a red card at hearts in the cup - just off the top of my sore head. There’s more.

Fair enough mate.

Your right they should be addressed. But the board have failed on that one. Rather than taking a pro active approach. It's been the one off statement followed by silence. 

40 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Thank you, someone on here with some sense👍🏻

33 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You can’t look at both sides of this in isolation, we have had some utterly terrible decisions made against that have decided the outcome of games against us. 

Yep👍🏻

14 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Fair enough mate.

Your right they should be addressed. But the board have failed on that one. Rather than taking a pro active approach. It's been the one off statement followed by silence. 

This is also true, the board with their continued silence are not without fault too! 

51 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Did the SFA pick tav after Saturdays mistake

Did the SFA pick goldson knowing he's a bombscare 

Nah? Didnt think so 

Nope, hence why I was talking about earlier games against Aberdeen and kilmarnock to name 2. Tav has had his worst season in a Rangers too and I can’t fucking stand goldson or the fact Gerrard can see no wrong in him!

I think the lack of comment about the refs is not all but  a part of the drop in form. There have been games where refereeing decisions have had a big impact in the game. Hearts on Saturday, a failure to send of a player for a blatant hand ball and second bookable offence being just the latest. 

Players will always look for an excuse and sometimes we ourselves have called on the club to condemn the refereeing standards in our games. 

To casually brush aside big mistakes game after game can have a negative impact on morale.

Archived