And just like that....

kelvd1873

It's no good blaming the refs for the collapse, that's only clutching at a straw.

Up until the end of the year, despite those bad refs, we were 1 point behind with a game in hand, therefore this excuse doesn't wash.

You don't go from a good 1st half of the season to a bad 2nd half of the season overnight without something drastic taking place within dressing room.

Gerrard bought these players,some of which he doesn't play, he sets the tactics, the set up etc.

The players seem to have downed tools for whatever reason.

We, the fans, are kept in the dark and can only conjecture as to what is going on, so conspiracy theories become  the norm.

Something has to give, the manager has to admit his faults and change his plans, and we get rid of the shit players who get picked week on week despite being shite.

8 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Right ok, if we do improve next year, with any luck we will, I reckon I’ll still be going on about shit decisions which have cost us only and not them. 

I could be wrong but imo we’ve had the shit end of the stick since being back in the premiership! 

We have had decisions go against us but we know how it operates up here and that most refs are incompetent or just plain biased, that hasn't changed over the course of the season and won't so we need to actually finish teams off or just go for them. Sick to the back teeth watching us waste a half looking pedestrian then we suddenly panic in the 2nd half and usually fuck it up.

We have dropped 13 points from the last 8 league games, that's not all on referee's that's on us.

Archived