Has there ever been a weaker captain

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TMB said:

Another ‘let’s all bash Tav’ thread?  Great.

Fuck it, why not? Deserves more shite than what hes getting. Let's get 50 threads going about how much of a shite captain he is. We as a support who put up with their shit performances should say whatever the fuck we want.

It’s hard to believe this is the same tav from last year, I’ve argued with many of his critics on here, he was head and shoulders the best rb in scotland last year, most people were even saying we won’t win the league if we sold him at the start of the season, But he's been worse than a man down this whole season!

if I had a week or 2 at work, an was as much of a liability as he’s been this year so far, I’d get paid aff! no ifs, no but’s  

I’ve had enough of most of this team tbh fucking losers to a man!

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Between the comments in the programme and letting Halliday be the one to come out and apologise for that I think he takes the award.

I’ve liked him as a player (not a captain) for us for the most part but he is one we need to be looking to move on this Summer.

The players don't get a pick in who goes out.

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

After that last night the captain should be the one fronting up and if he’s not the one picked then he should be demanding that it’s changed so he was the one who is.

That's ultimately up to the manager and press officer. If they say no, then it's a no. Player can stamp their feet all they want and demand they get to speak, if it's not who the club wants speaking to the press, they don't speak to them.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's ultimately up to the manager and press officer. If they say no, then it's a no. Player can stamp their feet all they want and demand they get to speak, if it's not who the club wants speaking to the press, they don't speak to them.

Then questions need to be asked why halliday is getting sent out by the club. 

A player not even involved in the game last night. 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Right I get that, so who decides its Andy Halliday, a guy who never got on, to go and do a press conference about a game he could do nothing about even if he wanted to, seems like a pile of shite to me.

Archived