Gerrard backing Goldson

Escobar

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think it's in our interest to keep Gerrard but tbh something needs to change. If its him going is all that can do it then so be it, bring it on. I just don't see it that way, I'm seeing his faults too, I just so happen to see the bigger issue being with the mentality / character of the players.

I'm not sure how that makes me Gerrard loyal, favouring him over the club and all the other shite I hear.  All I want is Rangers to win and here I am the one enjoying it which appears untypical of many today.

After every result theres normally goidcand bad can be discussed, but it used to be the mood was better for the win, less so if any other result.  You're kidding yourself on if this place is remotely like that today......... despite the win.

What have you posted that hasn't been sarcastic or negative today since out win?  We both know nothing, but you still find time to spout hallmark of the desperate guff 😂

You appear wounded by the truth.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bertent said:

You appear wounded by the truth.

Having a wee celebratory beer mate, feeling wounded in any way is furthest feeling from my mind.

The truth is that despite our win you've posted nothing but negativity or sarcasm despite us winning. Thats the truth.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Having a wee celebratory beer mate, feeling wounded in any way is furthest feeling from my mind.

The truth is that despite our win you've posted nothing but negativity or sarcasm despite us winning. Thats the truth.

It seems  to bother you greatly it's just an alternative perspective of the result  no matter how joyous.

Shouldn't you be reveling in this victory given its significance rather than being upset at my apparent sarcasm? Or is it the posts seem to reflect the sort you usually make.🤫

5 minutes ago, Bertent said:

It seems  to bother you greatly it's just an alternative perspective of the result  no matter how joyous.

Shouldn't you be reveling in this victory given its significance rather than being upset at my apparent sarcasm? Or is it the posts seem to reflect the sort you usually make.🤫

Drivel post.

🍺 do try to enjoy your day now.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Drivel post.

🍺 do try to enjoy your day now.

And still you respond? 

I'm having a good day, but you would realise that if you weren't so obsessed.  

Chin chin 🤭

33 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think it's in our interest to keep Gerrard but tbh something needs to change. If its him going is all that can do it then so be it, bring it on. I just don't see it that way, I'm seeing his faults too, I just so happen to see the bigger issue being with the mentality / character of the players.

I'm not sure how that makes me Gerrard loyal, favouring him over the club and all the other shite I hear.  All I want is Rangers to win and here I am the one enjoying it which appears untypical of many today.

After every result theres normally goidcand bad can be discussed, but it used to be the mood was better for the win, less so if any other result.  You're kidding yourself on if this place is remotely like that today......... despite the win.

What have you posted that hasn't been sarcastic or negative today since out win?  We both know nothing, but you still find time to spout hallmark of the desperate guff 😂

Good post mate, only thing about today That’s getting to folk, I think, is that there doesn’t seem to be that spark that better performances and wins are on the horizon. I could be wrong I’m just going on what I feel like today. 

26 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

@SeparateEntityMyArse is raging imo

Seething. Was revelling, now wounded.

Sitting here thinking fuck you Kent and your fucking goal giving us a bastard of a win. Causing rage no end  he has. It's even led to hallmarks, despair and desperation.

Sunday ruined 🍺👍

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm DELIGTHED we won, not gonna lie.

Seems like I'm in a minority.

Hollow victory tbh, the league is gone. That's what is killing most after the early promise.

Yes we won, but only because RC were bigger dug shite than us. Could have felt better if there were some slick performances, but not to be, just the same old drudgery and uninspiring performances and mistakes by the usual offenders.

Got a spark when Kamberi and Jones came on. Gerrard's second and third level picks remember!

Still, a truly awful game with some awful individual performances and if not for McGregor we would have been toast.

You then have also got to ask the question, just how many more starts does Morelos get after that shit show he put in?  Therein lies a Gerrard' weakness.

At the minute we are going back the way. We play like that against BL and the scum, we are getting shredded and Gerrard along with a few players will be left with no parentage. 

There needs to be a vast improvement for next season and I do realise Gerrard can't change too much in prep for the BL and scum games, but after that, the axe needs to fall on some and others given their chance. You can only bang your head off the brick wall so many times before it hurts.

Archived