Jump to content

Rangers Fans - Really


jbm26896
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

What a fucking stupid post OP. Of course we want to back the team, but what have they shown us post 29th Dec. Fuck all!.

We were one point behind they cunts with a game in hand, goal difference level. As it stands, 16 points behind (2 games in hand as I type) but they are 26+GD aswell. That's a fucking disgrace. A Team shouldn't fold like that. The players are bottle merchants and have plenty players with enough experience, that have now downed tools.

Only my opinion,  

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

When i see some of the posts in here i really do wonder who wants us to succeed and who glorifies themselves on any Rangers set back.

Over the years the same people moan about the same thing whether it be players or managers.

Its has become a depressing place in recent times.

Back the team and the manager , i lnow its tough but he will get it right.

Where to start with this hand-wringing pish

 

how does your ethos stack with us being the most successful team in world football?

 

as to your last sentence, on what basis is it made, other than blind hope, because all evidence available points in an entirely different direction

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

They've been backed by fans but not the board or the PR dept about the media. How many times early in the season, when we were winning did c1872 speak out about the media, when Traynor should have been doing it? How many times did Gerrard say he's not happy with ref decisions? The board/ PR dept need to except a portion of the blame for this collapse and stop with the dignified silence. 

What the fuck are you on about? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jbm26896 said:

Never expected any other response from you.

 

So you only choose when to back the team and when not to, and you only choose when to blame the players not the manager

So your unwavering support that you base this thread on, only happens when it suits you

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

When i see some of the posts in here i really do wonder who wants us to succeed and who glorifies themselves on any Rangers set back.

Over the years the same people moan about the same thing whether it be players or managers.

Its has become a depressing place in recent times.

Back the team and the manager , i lnow its tough but he will get it right.

 

17 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

Not the manager for me , players shoulder the blame.

We had 30 shots on Wednesday,  the manager never missed any of them. 

Did you just moan about the players in  the second post?

BLUEDIGNITY likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, thehost said:

Where to start with this hand-wringing pish

 

how does your ethos stack with us being the most successful team in world football?

 

as to your last sentence, on what basis is it made, other than blind hope, because all evidence available points in an entirely different direction

 

 

Dont understand one bit of this pish.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So you only choose when to back the team and when not to, and you only choose when to blame the players not the manager

So your unwavering support that you base this thread on, only happens when it suits you

Dont really understand your point, if there is one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 07/03/2020 at 17:42, jbm26896 said:

When i see some of the posts in here i really do wonder who wants us to succeed and who glorifies themselves on any Rangers set back.

Over the years the same people moan about the same thing whether it be players or managers.

Its has become a depressing place in recent times.

Back the team and the manager , i lnow its tough but he will get it right.

Welcome to my world - you’ll need a thick skin 

Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, TMB said:

I think the fans attitude has been toxic lately.  Wanting the manager, coaches, and players out is madness.  There has been good work done and the club needs to build on it.  The club needs to ignore the fans and commit to this project with Gerrard.

Nauseating

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Nauseating

It’s not.  I think for better or worse the club needs to see how it plays out with Gerrard.  We can’t keep ripping it all up and starting again. 

Also, I’m not above protesting a manager.  There came a point I stopped going to Ibrox because I wanted McCoist gone.  It was clear to all that McCoist was doing more harm than good he had to go.  I thought Gerrard was a massive gamble the club couldn’t afford to take but he’s done much better than I expected.  Remember, this is a young guy who’s never managed a team before and the pressure he must be under is unreal.  I think he’s shown enough to get another shot at it next season.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 07/03/2020 at 17:42, jbm26896 said:

When i see some of the posts in here i really do wonder who wants us to succeed and who glorifies themselves on any Rangers set back.

Over the years the same people moan about the same thing whether it be players or managers.

Its has become a depressing place in recent times.

Back the team and the manager , i lnow its tough but he will get it right.

Some of the posts are utter dire and are out of touch with the fans around me.

We all moan and bitch about everything from team selection to players performance but RM has become a cabal.

Sadly it is becoming more like FF where the views of the few have the power to ridicule and label anyone they disagree with as one of the Eastend kiddie fiddlers.

I will get slated and the oh so unfunny pish spouted but fuck it. It has to be addressed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, TMB said:

It’s not.  I think for better or worse the club needs to see how it plays out with Gerrard.  We can’t keep ripping it all up and starting again. 

Also, I’m not above protesting a manager.  There came a point I stopped going to Ibrox because I wanted McCoist gone.  It was clear to all that McCoist was doing more harm than good he had to go.  I thought Gerrard was a massive gamble the club couldn’t afford to take but he’s done much better than I expected.  Remember, this is a young guy who’s never managed a team before and the pressure he must be under is unreal.  I think he’s shown enough to get another shot at it next season.

The fenians are praying he stays as well...that in itself tells its own story.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supporters of Rangers are emotionally invested in Rangers. Emotions are not logical and we have been on a roller coaster of emotions since Division 3. When we hit the highs, we enjoyed them; now when we hit the high we enjoy it but fear the low to come because our recent past has told us that low is coming. Individual players get singled out because they are mostly consistently poor at playing football to a high standard. The manager gets it for picking formations that don't work and players who are not producing. Fan frustration is what is at play, an emotion.

I personally now hope for the best and fear the worst with each game and try to not get to upset when we are poor. I still believe we will get to 55 before the scum and 55 has become totemic of us having recovered our position back at the top of the Scottish game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, TMB said:

I think the fans attitude has been toxic lately.  Wanting the manager, coaches, and players out is madness.  There has been good work done and the club needs to build on it.  The club needs to ignore the fans and commit to this project with Gerrard.

keep tav also ☺️ your legend

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 08/03/2020 at 13:01, thehost said:

Where to start with this hand-wringing pish

 

how does your ethos stack with us being the most successful team in world football?

 

as to your last sentence, on what basis is it made, other than blind hope, because all evidence available points in an entirely different direction

 

 

Pish reply , my opinion , dont really care whether you agree or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Jack C said:

Some of the posts are utter dire and are out of touch with the fans around me.

We all moan and bitch about everything from team selection to players performance but RM has become a cabal.

Sadly it is becoming more like FF where the views of the few have the power to ridicule and label anyone they disagree with as one of the Eastend kiddie fiddlers.

I will get slated and the oh so unfunny pish spouted but fuck it. It has to be addressed.

RM is certainly not the opinion of any fans i know or sit with at the games, its becoming a site to launch personal attacks on players and fellow supporters.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 October 2021 19:00 Until 21:00
      0  
      Rangers v Brondby
      Ibrox Stadium
      UEFA Europa League
×
×
  • Create New...