Morelos

fin8577

As much i love the wee guy since the Smeltic game he has been rotten.  before the winter break i think we should have got a huge fee for him but since January his forms been shit his attitude has been shit and at this rate we would be lucky to get a decent fee for him come the summer.   

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NorthernLights said:

Don’t know how he doesn’t think it’s going to affect him. Big teams aren’t going to be interested in a guy who finishes the season with 12 goals in Scotland

Its his attitude as well i doubt any big clubs will be interested in him 

Play's like he couldn't give a fuck. Compare that with December when he rag rolled the mhanks defence himself, running in to channels, holding the play up, etc. Now, he can't be arsed and we will be lucky to get £10m for him.  A stinking attitude and needs his baws toed and dropped; though that just harms the potential fee too. 

7 minutes ago, fin8577 said:

As much i love the wee guy since the Smeltic game he has been rotten.  before the winter break i think we should have got a huge fee for him but since January his forms been shit his attitude has been shit and at this rate we would be lucky to get a decent fee for him come the summer.   

Fuck off.

Archived