2nd Flute

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Right, just saying, 13 points behind, win our game in hand, gub  the vermin twice, its 4 points, I'm a naturally miserable bastard, give me hope 

You left out the bit about winning every game inbetween those and needing them to drop points. None of these things it's going to happen. No point kidding ourselves on. The league was over in the middle of February.

8 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Right, just saying, 13 points behind, win our game in hand, gub  the vermin twice, its 4 points, I'm a naturally miserable bastard, give me hope 

... The groin brigade let off a flare.... but turns out to be a rocket....  Heads in the direction of TLB and smacks him in the face knocking out his yellow teeth.....  Then Ricochet into the press box and hits Provan. BBC sue celtic and SFA Dock them 5 points.... We win the league by 1 point. 

# if Carlsberg did end of season run-in. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We will pump those fenian bastards on Sunday, fuck you ya fat surrender monkey bastard. 

That's what I want to hear, no fuckin popery,  there's a chance, like myself, its slim, but fuck just handing them yet another treble 

11 minutes ago, five stars said:

Until the Hamilton game i still had hope. Our biggest chance now is the corona virus.

Sadly this. 

win the game against Hamilton and we had the chance. 

Archived