2nd Flute

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you honestly see us not dropping points?

Especially after watching us today. I keep watching expecting to see a change or reaction but it's the same turgid shit being served up. 

Take us out the equation and I don't think that other lot will drop much. 

Sounds like something we would do and then lose our next 2 games against the worst teams in the league. Love the optimism but we are not winning 55 this season or next season the way we have been playing unless there is serious changes, 

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

Focus on beating them take it from there.    That will be a task in itself with our injuries and minimal rest after Thursday.   

Fair dues, however, any Rangers player who can't do without a wee bit of rest, in between playing Leverkusen, and celtic, I'm lost... 

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I can't believe this Stat, but it's true.

8/3/19 After 29 games = 59 points.

8/3/20 After 29 games = 67 points.

We must have been really pish last season.

They dropped quite a few points at stages last year 

51 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Right, just saying, 13 points behind, win our game in hand, gub  the vermin twice, its 4 points, I'm a naturally miserable bastard, give me hope 

They've dropped 10 points out of 90, we need them to drop 11 points in the next 24 and hope that we're flawless.

1 minute ago, NixonRFC said:

They've dropped 10 points out of 90, we need them to drop 11 points in the next 24 and hope that we're flawless.

I know mate, I'm grabbing on with my finger nails, the thought of they rancid bastards coasting to another treble, unchallenged, and they smug bastards laughing at Bears, gives you the boak.

13 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Fair dues, however, any Rangers player who can't do without a wee bit of rest, in between playing Leverkusen, and celtic, I'm lost... 

If it was a team full of Rangers players who were consistently performing then yes it would be doable.   

Maybe our team of game raisers will surprise us with two wins before reverting to type against St Mirren.

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

I know mate, I'm grabbing on with my finger nails, the thought of they rancid bastards coasting to another treble, unchallenged, and they smug bastards laughing at Bears, gives you the boak.

I wouldn't be overly shocked they managed to drop 11 points, I'd be more amazed if we managed to win 9 games on the bounce.

Don't need to explain yoyrself though bud, doubt there's anyone on here who wouldn't love it

No chance as the league is already done and dusted and anybody that thinks otherwise is deluded. If anything the tarriers will probably win it before the split as they’ll be 13 points clear next Sunday and we’ll just struggle through the rest of our league games and limp on to finishing second.

Bottom line and the bigger issue for me is the tarriers will have won 6 out of 6 trophies now with Gerrard in charge of us making that 12 fucking 12 domestic trophies in a row. Keep Gerrard in charge and there’s a real chance these manky bastards could end up with 15 out of 15!!!!!

Hope to fuck the board have something up their sleeve in the summer but I’ve got zero confidence in anything changing. 

We’ll be kicking about next season in our Macron kits getting beaten off the teams that are fighting relegation and witnessing the same old pish.

Thats the reality we are faced with!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Do you honestly believe that in your heart of hearts or are you just really optimistic?

Yes, the day I go into any game against them with absolutely no hope in my mind  of winning is the day I chuck it and go shopping for curtains and shite with Mrs Wellhouse. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Yes, the day I go into any game against them with absolutely no hope in my mind  of winning is the day I chuck it and go shopping for curtains and shite with Mrs Wellhouse. 

They cunts with a full week to prepare makes them massive favourites. Tbh we’ll be lucky not to get 2/3 taken off us!

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

No chance as the league is already done and dusted and anybody that thinks otherwise is deluded. If anything the tarriers will probably win it before the split as they’ll be 13 points clear next Sunday and we’ll just struggle through the rest of our league games and limp on to finishing second.

Bottom line and the bigger issue for me is the tarriers will have won 6 out of 6 trophies now with Gerrard in charge of us making that 12 fucking 12 domestic trophies in a row. Keep Gerrard in charge and there’s a real chance these manky bastards could end up with 15 out of 15!!!!!

Hope to fuck the board have something up their sleeve in the summer but I’ve got zero confidence in anything changing. 

We’ll be kicking about next season in our Macron kits getting beaten off the teams that are fighting relegation and witnessing the same old pish.

Thats the reality we are faced with!!!!!!

Cmon mate, say what you really feel. Don’t hold back. 

Archived