Leverkusen behind closed doors

ElBufalo20

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Ok to mix with fans with money by the look of it!

I don't think it's legit tbh. 

As it was mentioned there was to be nobody there bar ball boys officials and players 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't think it's legit tbh. 

As it was mentioned there was to be nobody there bar ball boys officials and players 

Only going with what Fanatic has posted in terms of its authenticity, but I'm sure even for closed doors the club gets an amount of tickets over and above squad / management that in the past wealthier fans have managed to use to buy access to the game.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Didn't see the quote mate but I'm not surprised they are ruling out the league being void. 

I think if worst case scenario comes to pass. SFA will follow other leagues. If they declare seasons null and void, I doubt they want to be the only one not following suit. It's not ideal but it's the only fair way to do it. 

If the shoe was on the other foot. I bet the sporting integrity brigade would be wanting the same..

It was probably nothing and a few days ago:

Doncaster added it could make finishing the season "very difficult" even if it hits "the first team of one club".

However, there is no danger that the campaign would be declared void.

We can only hope if the league is not finished then it does get sorted as it should be. :thumbup: 

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Think that was a foolish think to say, (Tbf he has a track record) the matter of the league having to be scrapped will be as a result of consequences far outside the remit of his remit. Forget the ‘closed doors’ contingency, once teams staff/ players are compromised (which is inevitable) I don’t see there being any option as there is very little scope for delaying games in what is a tight enough season fixture wise already...

It just kinda jumped out at me when I read it, but as you say he does have a track record of speaking shite.  :happy:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It was probably nothing and a few days ago:

Doncaster added it could make finishing the season "very difficult" even if it hits "the first team of one club".

However, there is no danger that the campaign would be declared void.

We can only hope if the league is not finished then it does get sorted as it should be. :thumbup: 

That looks like the author of the article has that opinion rather than based on any quotes from Doncaster mate.

St Mirren briefing staff to refuse entry to folk with cold / flu like symptoms for game against hearts.

"We cannot take any risks."

"While there is every likelihood that you will just have the cold or flu it is imperative that we protect the health and wellbeing of all those who attend the game."

"Our stewards will be briefed accordingly and anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms will not be admitted. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused."

56 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye fuck that man. Quarantined in the airport, might no even be allowed back out if it’s that bad.

Shocker mate, competition to be cancelled after this round of games anyway, totally pointless!

Archived