The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

They’ll continue games behind closed doors until the scum mathematically can’t lose the title, then close the league down. 

See where your coming from but that’s working on the assumption that players remain unaffected, inevitable that they will. In light of the PM’s news conference today I think they should just draw a line under it now, priorities...

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

If i was Rangers , i would be doing everything possible to get Sunday's game put off 

There is no way they can award a title to anyone with 2 Old firm games still to go 

It would annoy the fuck out of these cunts 

I’ll be genuinely surprised if at least one of the squads don’t have some form of symptoms, be that even the cold/ flu or CV, before Sunday.  If following the guidelines then surely that would bring a halt to things...

The annoyance factor would definitely be a bonus given the sad circumstances mind you...

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If i was Rangers , i would be doing everything possible to get Sunday's game put off 

There is no way they can award a title to anyone with 2 Old firm games still to go 

It would annoy the fuck out of these cunts 

TBH, all we have to do is have one player report with symptoms and everyone in contact with him goes into self isolating and it's game off!

Not that I am suggesting we lie about such a thing, but if the roles were reversed, they would.

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

TBH, all we have to do is have one player report with symptoms and everyone in contact with him goes into self isolating and it's game off!

Not that I am suggesting we lie about such a thing, but if the roles were reversed, they would.

Our club are mugs though . We know that 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I’d be inclined not to take my money back from season tickets if the board didn’t treat us fans like absolute pondlife. That’s what I mean about being a mug. Continually being shafted, and just bending over further after every incident.

Fair enough over charging, under delivering and treating fans like shite, but wanting / expecting / allowing fans to pay for nothing is classic Rangers. The board can and should stump up. 

Man United have refunded away fans tickets + £350 for travel expenses for their europa tie.

Pennies to Man U. Possibly massive to us. Should the board offer? Maybe. Should people accept? Not if they can afford it. If they do they shouldn't be the ones pissing and moaning thereafter about not enough being spent on the team. Getting one back at the board by depriving the club of cash would be stupid. A mass of cash demands would mean exactly that, let's not kid ourselves. We can hide behind 'uber' cliches or we can do our bit.

And whatever anyone thinks about anything else the board has done they've stumped up plenty of cash. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Pennies to Man U. Possibly massive to us. Should the board offer? Maybe. Should people accept? Not if they can afford it. If they do they shouldn't be the ones pissing and moaning thereafter about not enough being spent on the team. Getting one back at the board by depriving the club of cash would be stupid. A mass of cash demands would mean exactly that, let's not kid ourselves. We can hide behind 'uber' cliches or we can do our bit.

And whatever anyone thinks about anything else the board has done they've stumped up plenty of cash. 

Jesus Indigo . You still going on about this . There are far more important things going on than this man

You can't be right all the time .

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yeah, but our board are thick as fuck when it comes to PR battles, and getting anything over on the filth, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they are scared of Big Peter the Paedophile Protector.

What you suggest is EXACTLY what we should be doing, as tbose cunts,wouldn't think twice about it in the same circumstances.

We need to push for a cancellation of the season.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Jesus Indigo . You still going on about this . There are far more important things going on than this man

You can't be right all the time .

What does it matter to you what I'm discussing with someone else? :lol:

Far more important things going on than what I'm discussing mate. Pretty straightforward to ignore the conversation, you know. Try not to let it get to you.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

What does it matter to you what I'm discussing with someone else? :lol:

Far more important things going on than what I'm discussing mate. Pretty straightforward to ignore the conversation, you know. Try not to let it get to you.

I'm not , we are fine but I just don't get your passion for this subject . When there are at least 10 more issues more important

And a game on pretty soon

29 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Ffs.  Surely only if they were going on a tour of Japan.

The only team that would have a good case for a complaint if the season was to end early and be considered complete would be Hearts as they're only 4 points adrift at the bottom of the league with 24 to play for and would be relegated.

We aren't winning the league whether all games are played or not. In fact, the way we're playing, ending the season early would probably save us from the gap between us and them getting bigger than it already is. The clamouring for the season to be declared null and void just to stop them getting 10 in a row is embarrassing tbh and would be every bit as tainted as their first few titles.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm not , we are fine but I just don't get your passion for this subject . When there are at least 10 more issues more important

And a game on pretty soon

Which I'm en route to. Boring journey = plenty of time for inane arguments.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Edgar on H&H daily update says the sfa have been told that if they try and award titles and relegation clubs will see them in court

Trying to be some sort of amateur lawyer but I’m reading from C37 if the league can not be mathematically determined then play offs are not allowed and it’ll be considered a draw.  

813DB114-50A3-44B9-9A0A-2DC9872936BF.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Trying to be some sort of amateur lawyer but I’m reading from C37 if the league can not be mathematically determined then play offs are not allowed and it’ll be considered a draw.  

813DB114-50A3-44B9-9A0A-2DC9872936BF.jpeg

Fuck sake mate that'll be my reading sorted for next few weeks of isolation!

33 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The only team that would have a good case for a complaint if the season was to end early and be considered complete would be Hearts as they're only 4 points adrift at the bottom of the league with 24 to play for and would be relegated.

We aren't winning the league whether all games are played or not. In fact, the way we're playing, ending the season early would probably save us from the gap between us and them getting bigger than it already is. The clamouring for the season to be declared null and void just to stop them getting 10 in a row is embarrassing tbh and would be every bit as tainted as their first few titles.

We win on Sunday, win the game in hand it’s down to 7 with what 7/8 games left. Gie is peace ffs

Archived