The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely a season has to be completed.  It must always be mathematically possible to catch a team at the top in terms of there is always a possibility, however tiny, of the leaders being deducted points for some reason.  That is why I cannot see them able to award the scum the title until the last match has been played. 

11 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

That might be fine if there is plenty of ham at work but at end of the day you are paying for a product and the product is getting cut short. Like others have said, even a free friendly or a poke at polsters mrs cabbage would suffice.

Or Miss O'Neill's 

If well known people are getting it, this disease must be hitting a lot more than the few hundred in test stats. Must be in six figures now.

Only a matter of time before its spreading into SPL.

1 minute ago, Shuggy said:

If well known people are getting it, this disease must be hitting a lot more than the few hundred in test stats. Must be in six figures now.

Only a matter of time before its spreading into SPL.

Aye and no long til I spreads all over the country if these fuckwits don’t cancel this season 

3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Aye and no long til I spreads all over the country if these fuckwits don’t cancel this season 

Operation stop the 10 is blinding the people in control of our game, Even Krankie has only issued a recommendation not a directive 

The SFA will find any excuse they can to award celtic the title if it has to be cancelled. I'd be surprised if they just shut it down with no champion, award European places, and don't have any relegations.

They cunts will also be more than happy to accept it because they have no shame. 

It would be interesting to see how they handled it if we were sitting top. Would be no doubt about it. They'd be stumbling over themselves and the league would've been cancelled at the first sign of any trouble. 

Callum Hudson-Odoi and Arteta having it is enough for the Premier League to be cancelled for the season. Why the SFA will wait till at least one person contracts the virus to cancel it I dont know. Just scrap all sporting events till this is over with. Having that game last night with a full crowd was stupidity as well. 

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Callum Hudson-Odoi and Arteta having it is enough for the Premier League to be cancelled for the season. Why the SFA will wait till at least one person contracts the virus to cancel it I dont know. Just scrap all sporting events till this is over with. Having that game last night with a full crowd was stupidity as well. 

I don't get these manky cunts. Millionaires and they're diseased.

Sitting here with two bob and a balloon in my pocket and I'm fine.

13 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I don't get these manky cunts. Millionaires and they're diseased.

Sitting here with two bob and a balloon in my pocket and I'm fine.

You've not got every cunt wanting a selfie with you. 😂

Archived