Class Act, A Privilege To Watch Football Of That Level.

tannerall

Well done Bayer Leverkusen.

But who'd have thought a few years back, we'd even be trying to compete against the top European teams of this calibre ?. 

Even though we lost it was the same way as I enjoyed our 3-1 defeats against Ajax with Cruyff in 1972, and Valencia with Kempes  in 1980.  Two of the best teams I was privileged to see grace our Ibrox turf. 

Those Germans are at the top of their trade, seasoned internationals, playing in one of the toughest leagues in Europe with squads worth a few  100 million.They could play against any of the top teams and succeed.

And I've got to say even though we lost. quite simply Bayer were different class. A joy to watch and amazingly for 15 minutes in the early stages of the second half we played them off the park, even dragged ourselves back into the game until the gulf in class prevailed. 

But respect to the players and Gerrard, against one of the top teams we gave our all, beaten only by the  difference between our curent status and that of world class performers. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

Fuck up ya auld dick 

You really are a dick, don't you appreciate football ?

Too staunch to admit that Bayer are a terrific team. 

Too idiotic to post a constructive post about enjoying football for football's sake ?

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Too idiotic to post a constructive post about enjoying football for football's sake ?

Nah, but I’m no gonny come on here wanking of nazis cause we were shite ya Fanny 

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Your a fucking embarrassment. 

we are shite, pre-January we’d have over run them. 

fuck up with your hands across the water pish. 

Too many blinkered wanabee "staunch" wee dickheads on this thread now, when it should be all about the huge difference in class between ourselves in Scottish football and top European football, and appreciating the fact we are even competing at this level, as well as respecting our opponents who quite simply outplayed us. 

Maybe they'd be better supporting someone else if all they want is the glory  and endorse their belief  success is guaranteed and a must for our  team in the SPL.

Just now, tannerall said:

Too many blinkered wanabee "staunch" wee dickheads on this thread now, when it should be all about the huge difference in class between ourselves in Scottish football and top European football, and appreciating the fact we are even competing at this level, as well as respecting our opponents who quite simply outplayed us. 

Maybe they'd be better supporting someone else if all they want is the glory  and endorse their belief  success is guaranteed and a must for our  team in the SPL.

Your an alkie  bastard, seek help. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Diddy club mentality 

2 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Nah, but I’m no gonny come on here wanking of nazis cause we were shite ya Fanny 

Nazi's ?

Shite ?

Fanny ?

Do you know any respectful words or are you just on full retard ?

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Stupid post! Everybody can appreciate football... just not against our team! What’s to appreciate?! 

I certainly don’t enjoy football for footballs sake when it comes to Rangers! Especially when we’re getting beat! Have a word! 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Stupid post! Everybody can appreciate football... just not against our team! What’s to appreciate?! 

I certainly don’t enjoy football for footballs sake when it comes to Rangers! Especially when we’re getting beat! Have a word! 

If a better team beats us fairly and squarely we have no cause to disrespect them 

Lots of angry wee boys on here who don't see the bigger picture obviously. 

Archived