Kamberi..

scottyc06

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I wouldn't play Alfredo after tonight . He is definitely not giving it 100%

Morelos left everything out there.

He was a one man press with his two wide forward team mates doing everything they could to stay away from ball.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

He was a one man press with his two wide forward team mates doing everything they could to stay away from ball.

I thougbt that too mate and said to @Mr Sopranoat HT i thiught he was too isolated 

Agreed. So disappointed to see morelos has his petted lip out and not for the first time either. Doesn't deserve a seat on the bench never mind the starting 11 atm. 

I'm more worried about our midfield however if Davis starts I genuinely don't think I'll watch it. Some players aren't earning their jerseys or being punished for shite performances whilst others are stevie gs fall guys that he loves to criticise. 

I think our manager is completely out his depth tbh

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I thougbt that too mate and said to @Mr Sopranoat HT i thiught he was too isolated 

I’m done watching Kent and Aribo hide, shite out challenges and when they do get it lose the ball.

I can take lack of quality like Edmundson but players hiding - nah, get them to fuck.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I wouldn't play Alfredo after tonight . He is definitely not giving it 100%

Ran himself to the ground mate chasing shadows. His goal scoring boots have deserted him. Should have shot across the goal. The keeper was beaten. Him & Kamberi up top with Hagi beind them.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Never seen it that way mate . There is something missing in his game now for me 

If he starts and fails at the weekend . That surely must be that . We need winners and goalscorers in these games 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m done watching Kent and Aribo hide, shite out challenges and lose the ball.

I can take lack of quality like Edmundson but players hiding - nah, get them to fuck.

Need effort over everyhting. 

Me and @Gascoigne8 said thatm can take lack of talent. Lack of effort not a fucking chance.

Will say when kent went right side he looked like the kent we signed. Fucking weird man 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

If he starts and fails at the weekend . That surely must be that . We need winners and goalscorers in these games 

I’d rather have Morelos and Kamberi than some of the rest.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I did tbh mate. 

All about opinions though. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Need effort over everyhting. 

Me and @Gascoigne8 said thatm can take lack of talent. Lack of effort not a fucking chance.

Will say when kent went right side he looked like the kent we signed. Fucking weird man 

I thought he was diabolical the whole night.

losing possession, shoved about like a wee boy and then shitting out that pass.

He excites me every time he comes on he is a breath of fresh air. 

His work rate is 110% he is giving everything and fighting to be at our club. I love that.

He has a bit about him and when he comes on he looks like posh spice on crack he is a shifty mother fucker and a handful to play against.

Problem is we need to keep him in the shop window and hope he rediscovers his goalscoring touch before the end of the season. He's had his time here now I think, but on current form we'll struggle to attract any decent bids.

Kamberi looks like he wants to play for us, Morelos has been dugshite for a while now some want to see a player that's just not their anymore.

I think he my have agreed a move in the summer this is just the same as last season when he gave up as well.

1 minute ago, the brown brogue said:

Problem is we need to keep him in the shop window and hope he rediscovers his goalscoring touch before the end of the season. He's had his time here now I think, but on current form we'll struggle to attract any decent bids.

I think we will get offers mate , if we haven't already . Whatever we get , we have to invest wisely 

He is after all , still our biggest asset 

Love to be wrong mate as the game looks like going ahead . AT ALL COSTS 

We desperately need to win this 

We do mate 

Said to my mate tonight that had we been in the domestic run we wrre before xmas then we would be excused tonight as theyre just better than us byt this is Rangers and if we lose sunday and go out then it turns very quickly 

I think we are the hardest club side in the world to manage btw

Archived