New spine required

CoplandRoad83

4 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Replacing squad players is not our problem, and there's nothing wrong with Kamberi tbh, the boy has come in and done well so don't get the parallel with Ojo.  We need quality in key areas, a few choice signings, big characters to bring out and develop the rest.

We never replace squad players with quality though, just more squad players. He's done ok, but not enough (so far) to sign him permanently in my opinion. The parallel is he's on loan and we've no obligation to keep him so it's easy to get rid of him, like Ojo.  

Just now, CR3 said:

Spelt it wrang🙈

Honestly, man.

A fuckin gie up. Even made a wee hing on my profile to say its my surname and I ken the spellin.

Fuck it, moderators/anycunt, how do a update my name to Copland83 to get some respect around here

Just now, Copeland1983 said:

Honestly, man.

A fuckin gie up. Even made a wee hing on my profile to say its my surname and I ken the spellin.

Fuck it, moderators/anycunt, how do a update my name to Copland83 to get some respect around here

Only joking man, calm doon

3 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Am calm.  Gazza just turned up with a fish supper and a fishing rod and wants to talk me

Feel better already mate.

Might show up at 3 o’clock in the morning makin a sandwich in yer kitchen 

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

I can’t take your posts seriously with a name like that

1 hour ago, Copeland1983 said:

That moment when I joined Rangers Media and thought "reckon my surname should go down alright - lets go with that" was seriously misjudged.  

Fucking pelters from day 1.😂

Worst part for me is saying "I ken......" in the byline. Presumably you're a teuchter? 😛

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Or, we buy a centre back that isn’t a young player that doesn’t need spoke through games?

Which cost an arm and a leg that we likely don’t have the budget for. Nor does it fit into our ideal model of buying a few youngish players, developing them and then selling them on for substantially more.

2-3 months ago, it looked like we were nailing that approach. Now, not so much...

Morelos apart I would seriously consider any offer in the region of 8-10million for any other player.

If we are serious about 55 next season we need 4 or 5 players that can slot straight into the first 11.

We need a overhaul of the squad and the shite can go.

Barker Jones Docherty Murphy Polster Flanagan Halliday Stewart Ojo back to Liverpool

Players like Davis can't be first picks anymore. 

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Morelos apart I would seriously consider any offer in the region of 8-10million for any other player.

If we are serious about 55 next season we need 4 or 5 players that can slot straight into the first 11.

Barker Jones Docherty Murphy Polster Flanagan Halliday Stewart Ojo back to Liverpool

Even Barisic who probably has a higher market value? 

53 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Even Barisic who probably has a higher market value? 

Mate borna started well but has gone back into his old ways imo. Perhaps that's confidence but I still remain unconvinced about him long term.

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Morelos would be the first player I’d sell. 

On 13/03/2020 at 01:13, Copeland1983 said:

Honestly, man.

There's always a sting.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Mate borna started well but has gone back into his old ways imo. Perhaps that's confidence but I still remain unconvinced about him long term.

He needs more consistency on that left side. Players are coming in and out, the ones whose confidence has dipped, like Kamara.

Archived