Do we have CCTV to identify home or away fans throwing objects?

j1mgg

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't particularly condone grassing unless it involves Gerry Adams looking cunts without the berds so wartime rules and all that. 

What's considered as grassing, reporting someone for snorting coke, reporting someone stabbing your mother, I don't think I know the rules?

14 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

What's considered as grassing, reporting someone for snorting coke, reporting someone stabbing your mother, I don't think I know the rules?

That is two examples of grassing.

59 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I tell you what I’ve never seen a player nearly hit with something from the crowd then go apologise to the crowd where the object came from for celebrating in front of them 😂 

Petrov got hit with a cup of juice in 04/05 and apologise. Well so I’ve been told a couple of times 

13 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If it had been a celtic fan who had done this, you could fucking bet that they would have released a statement saying it was a bottle of Buttercup Syrup and the fan was just trying to help the opposition players.

Och.. it wis jist Juan Ghuy 

40 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Remember Hartson getting hit with a cup of juice that season when he scored in the 2-1 game. Can’t remember Petrov.

Aye petrov scoted at the copland road end. Helicopter sunday season 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Petrov got hit with a cup of juice in 04/05 and apologise. Well so I’ve been told a couple of times 

He got hit in the heid and got booked for over celebrating. Then he apologised.

Good guy.

Archived