The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, badjon said:

You maybe bored but don't kid on you are a journalist. You must realise how your posts come across, infact I think you do as all you look for is a reaction.  You know nothing more than the next poster and your reading of the rules and your interpretation of them is up to you. I personally hope Uefa and fifa declare all leagues null and void to avoid any dispute.

Weird, that's exactly what my job title is on my contract. 

If Rangers were sitting 13 points clear in this league

Does any bear honestly believe , this shower of corrupt bastards running our game , would be adamant that Rangers would be getting a title .Would we be seeing anything other than the bheasts up in arms , crying for Sporting integrity :hmmm:

Every bear with half a brain knows the answer to this . It is absolutely disgusting , we have so called bears even arguing the point for any bheast sympathy .

I would personally line them up and shoot them

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye I am that

Seen you comment on the poor status of your mental health before on these pages James, have you ever considered the significant detrimental impact it probably has on your mental health arguing with folk on the internet all day? Just a thought. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

If Rangers were sitting 13 points clear in this league

Does any bear honestly believe , this shower of corrupt bastards running our game , would be adamant that Rangers would be getting a title .Would we be seeing anything other than the bheasts up in arms , crying for Sporting integrity :hmmm:

Every bear with half a brain knows the answer to this . It is absolutely disgusting , we have so called bears even arguing the point for any bheast sympathy .

I would personally line them up and shoot them

Would you fuck, you'd hide behind a fake name on the Internet and do fuck all

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Seen you comment on the poor status of your mental health before on these pages James, have you ever considered the significant detrimental impact it probably has on your mental health arguing with folk on the internet all day? Just a thought. 

Fuck me 😂  

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Sources. 

Just think, if it doesn't happen, I'll have got them all excited for nothing. 

They’ve got a lot of hope in you, the sevco journo is what they call you and there’s a direct link to this forum.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That was for one country with a War going on, we are talking about the whole of Europe now.

Apples and oranges. The season will end because for extenuating circumstances outside football. 

War, pandemics, acts of god, all unprecedented 

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

They’ve got a lot of hope in you, the sevco journo is what they call you and there’s a direct link to this forum.

Great. Maybe we'll get more than the usual handful of folk posting on here then.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Is it? Tell me more about my mental health then. I'd love to know more about what's caused my problems with it over the years and how RM fits in with that. 

I don’t know you and I only comment on it because you’ve publicly discussed it before. It’s a terrible affliction that I hope you’re finding ways and more coping mechanisms to have better hours and days. It does not take an expert in the field to work out that sitting behind a screen having arguments and being vilified by folk cannot be helping you in anyway. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Happened in Chile four months ago. Court cases raised - 0.

Expected to be confirmed on Thursday that Liverpool are Premier League champions.

It's the knock on effect of any such decision i.e. every single club in current title, promotion, European and relegation positions that makes it a nonsense, as opposed to being about Liverpool per se. But I know you know that. 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I don’t know you and I only comment on it because you’ve publicly discussed it before. It’s a terrible affliction that I hope you’re finding ways and more coping mechanisms to have better hours and days. It does not take an expert in the field to work out that sitting behind a screen having arguments and being vilified by folk cannot be helping you in anyway. 

Ive been getting treatment for ages and have my ways of managing my up and downs as best I can. Being 'vilified' in the internet isn't something that's ever had any impact on it. It largely comes with the territory of my job anyway. When you've had folk post photos of you online, photoshops of you on the gallows and had your address and phone numbers published, folk being dicks on a forum is a piece of piss. 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Bit like yourself ya big girls blouse . You look like a fairy man . Your ill Dude :boobs:

Yesterday I was ugly, today I look like I fairy. A really odd focus on my looks there. You want me to send you a signed picture?

If we'd been 13 points clear no person in here would be screaming for it to be voided.  

FWIW I would void it, either way, but if they don't then they're justified giving it to them.  There'll likely be some legal challenges on the back of this but at the end of the day what's more important; a league title or folk getting better.

5 minutes ago, Hoss said:

If we'd been 13 points clear no person in here would be screaming for it to be voided.  

FWIW I would void it, either way, but if they don't then they're justified giving it to them.  There'll likely be some legal challenges on the back of this but at the end of the day what's more important; a league title or folk getting better.

Especially not to end their run to 10.

All we can do is hope the club take it all the way if it is to be awarded at the current standings.

I know we won't though 

37 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Probably the most bitchy and stupid post I have seen on here in 10 years, regardless where it was aimed.And why the need to get personal ?

Real question is what is your problem @Brackley Bluenose ?   You seriously need to re think that one.  This is a football forum, you would never have the guts to do that in real life. 

Basically a smartarse coward's retort.

Admin please  delete to save @Brackley Bluenose  and the forum further embarrassment. 

Archived