The league must be voided

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Believe it or not the SFA and the SPFL are corrupt bastards and would do anything including tearing up the rule book for their number one purpose, their fenian football team. Sporting integrity, telling the truth to journalists, children being sexually abused, all means nothing to them.

If that's the case, why are Rangers and Hearts citing the rules? They'll just ignore them surely to benefit celtic. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

As some have pointed out UEFA  don’t allow clubs to take their home associations to court, although don’t suppose Budge cares about that.

Rangers need to show support to her and agree that they too will take the same actions, UEFA will find it hard to punish that situation especially taking into consideration on how little sfa/spfl  value sporting integrity of the league.

9 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

But they count war time stuff 

WON'T THIS NEVER ENDING CIRCLE OF MADNESS NEVER END.

They count WW1 titles in their (sordid) history.

Our WW2 titles don’t count.

If they get handed this one it shouldn’t count just like our WW2 titles. 

If they get handed it it should only be on those terms.

But even if that happens watch the court cases flood in.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If that's the case, why are Rangers and Hearts citing the rules? They'll just ignore them surely to benefit celtic. 

what they are trying to do is bastardise the rules to suit their agenda, highlighting them is the right thing to do in that situation.

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

As some have pointed out UEFA  don’t allow clubs to take their home associations to court, although don’t suppose Budge cares about that.

We took them to court don't remember UEFA saying anything but could be wrong 

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Rangers need to show support to her and agree that they too will take the same actions, UEFA will find it hard to punish that situation especially taking into consideration on how little sfa/spfl  value sporting integrity of the league.

Totally agree 👍

3 minutes ago, soulboy said:

We took them to court don't remember UEFA saying anything but could be wrong 

Can’t remember the in’s and out’s but it may be to do with participation in Euro competitions, we were thrown down the leagues so it didn’t become a problem,  might be wrong though. No chance Hearts will be in Europe though.

Just now, The Dude said:

But if they are that corrupt, they'll just do it anyway. 

They will your right, that’s why it needs legal ramifications brought against them.

What do you want Rangers to do, they’re corrupt so let’s just play along, infact why just give them this season, if corona virus encroached onto next season let’s just give them that one too, we can do it alphabetical just make Aberdeen void and let them end it before the season even starts.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Can’t remember the in’s and out’s but it may be to do with participation in Euro competitions, we were thrown down the leagues so it didn’t become a problem,  might be wrong though. No chance Hearts will be in Europe though.

We were in court with them in July 2018 mate. 👍

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Honestly I've read this thread for the past couple of days, seems like weeks, you don't appear in the least bit disappointed if the title was handed to celtic, infact you are almost pushing that outcome on here, you have said in the past that you are not privy to inside information but wow you have the full inside info on this, how the fuck would a bit part scrambling journalist get his hands on this information?  

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

They will your right, that’s why it needs legal ramifications brought against them.

What do you want Rangers to do, they’re corrupt so let’s just play along, infact why just give them this season, if corona virus encroached onto next season let’s just give them that one too, we can do it alphabetical just make Aberdeen void and let them end it before the season even starts.

He seems offended that Rangers made a statement.

How fucking odd 🙄

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

No, I just find it odd that the Rangers MD would sit on their board when they are so corrupt. 

If it doesn't start, it can't end. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

No, I just find it odd that the Rangers MD would sit on their board when they are so corrupt. 

If it doesn't start, it can't end. 

I’m sure your buddies in the spfl will be able to convince you other wise. 

5 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

Honestly I've read this thread for the past couple of days, seems like weeks, you don't appear in the least bit disappointed if the title was handed to celtic, infact you are almost pushing that outcome on here, you have said in the past that you are not privy to inside information but wow you have the full inside info on this, how the fuck would a bit part scrambling journalist get his hands on this information?  

I've said I'm not privy to much on the Past but I've posted the odd bit over the last eight years.

Billy Gilmour was signing for Chelsea 

Rangers had offered Ross Wilson the job first time around. 

Michael O'Halloran no show for reserves game

SFL Clubs would vote against our admission to Division One. 

Are the main ones I can remember. Other bits and pieces too. 

That's changed a fair bit over the last nine months after spending most days at various clubs across the country covering games, pressers and doing interviews. 

Archived