The league must be voided

4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I dont understand how the prick hasn't been banned from here yet.

He has not said anything that warrants a ban. I, and most on here, disagree with him, that is a forum for you it certainly does not warrant a ban. 

This isnt a dictatorship.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I dont understand how the prick hasn't been banned from here yet.

The Dude is as entitled to his opinion as everyone else on the forum.  However, he considers himself to be a journalist and we all know they love to be contrary and controversial to be relevant, he has succeeded in doing that on this subject.  There is no way I would wish to be the next Sutton or Hartson!  

Of course he may actually believe in what he says but, as a true Rangers fan I struggle to understand why any Bear would want to promote the idea that they should be awarded the title unless it is to place self importance and relevance above the good of our club.  Even if I believed that I wouldn’t be offering any credence to the argument, he needs to ask himself if any of the unwashed bloggers would be doing it for us?  Who spoke up for us in the ‘Banter Years’ Dude?

4 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

The Dude is as entitled to his opinion as everyone else on the forum.  However, he considers himself to be a journalist and we all know they love to be contrary and controversial to be relevant, he has succeeded in doing that on this subject.  There is no way I would wish to be the next Sutton or Hartson!  

Of course he may actually believe in what he says but, as a true Rangers fan I struggle to understand why any Bear would want to promote the idea that they should be awarded the title unless it is to place self importance and relevance above the good of our club.  Even if I believed that I wouldn’t be offering any credence to the argument, he needs to ask himself if any of the unwashed bloggers would be doing it for us?  Who spoke up for us in the ‘Banter Years’ Dude?

I regularly did but tbh, I'll not be holding myself to the standard of what celtic bloggers wrote about us. 

When Morelos and Caixinha were being target by the media on the basis of their nationality, I used my column in the Record to call it out as xenophobic. 

When the media were ranting about a free conspiracy last January, I was in the paper calling it tinfoil hat bullshit. 

When clubs (and many of our own fans) wanted us out the SPL and put into D3 I was arguing the case how it could cost us millions in revenue, players and give them free run at titles and taking control of the running of Scottish football. 

And there are plenty more. 

If there's something I disagree with, I'll happily use my platform to highlight it. 

Theres been plenty of things folk have disagreed with Rangers on (and freely voiced their opinions on with no push back) yet apparently 'as a true Rangers fan' that means I should just ignore it? 

Isn't ignoring what people said because it was negative about Rangers part of the problem in 2011/12 onwards with Whyte and the parade of cunts who ended up in the boardroom? 

51 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye, we all blindly agree with everything Rangers do on here, don't we? 

No. But something like this, which would hand the cunts that want us dead LITERALLY!! Is quite a big one.  

Should be fucking ashamed to call yourself a Rangers fan.  

The board you claim that dies does nothing for us comes out with a decent statement for once and you go against it. 

Not falling for this trolling pish anymore. 

No way you a a Rangers supporter. 

Season means the period of the year commencing on the date of the first League Match in a Season and ending on the date of the last League Match in the same Season or otherwise as determined by the Board and which excludes the Close Season. 

All this rule gives is leeway for them to increase the date of the last game (38th) as long as it doesn’t encroach on to the close season. I can’t believe a newspaper just wrote that article, it’s mental how far they are willing to go to try to gift their team a title.  

6 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Fucking scum. Going against your own fucking club. 

You make me sick.

Bit strong.

The Dude is arguing about what is fair and not loyalty. If the situation was reversed...well things might be different.

I don't agree that the championship should be awarded but that is only a difference of opinion and he does not deserve that kind of abuse.

9 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

No. But something like this, which would hand the cunts that want us dead LITERALLY!! Is quite a big one.  

Should be fucking ashamed to call yourself a Rangers fan.  

The board you claim that dies does nothing for us comes out with a decent statement for once and you go against it. 

Not falling for this trolling pish anymore. 

No way you a a Rangers supporter. 

Have a look at the other thread, there are plenty who are waiting until the board actually DO something rather than simply put out a statement which they may or may not follw up on. Recent history suggest they probably won't. 

2 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Bit strong.

The Dude is arguing about what is fair and not loyalty. If the situation was reversed...well things might be different.

I don't agree that the championship should be awarded but that is only a difference of opinion and he does not deserve that kind of abuse.

You're right. He deserves kicked out the pack like the runt of the litter. 

No Rangers fan should ever say that the paedos who tried to kill us should be awarded a title without actually winning it. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Have a look at the other thread, there are plenty who are waiting until the board actually DO something rather than simply put out a statement which they may or may not follw up on. Recent history suggest they probably won't. 

Just like I said to you yesterday before she actually came out and said it,  Anne Budge won't stand for it and it will end up in the CAS and we'll be standing right beside them along with any other club who would be fucked over in Scotland. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

No Rangers fan should ever say that the paedos who tried to kill us should be awarded a title without actually winning it. 

I think that's at least part of why they should never be given anything. Their use of the term sporting integrity to gain advantage is the most cynical perversion of the term I've ever come across.

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Just like I said to you yesterday before she actually came out and said it,  Anne Budge won't stand for it and it will end up in the CAS and we'll be standing right beside them along with any other club who would be fucked over in Scotland. 

Having read Ann Budge's proposals. I don't think it has any chance of success. She thinks it unfair if Hearts' results stand because the season isn't over but thinks its unfair that Dundee United's wont stand although the season isnt over.

That's some view she has of sporting integrity. Some results must stand but the ones which hurt her club shouldnt.

If that's the path she takes, it'll get laughed out.

Fucking behave folks, it is a difference of opinion; 

Legally it is possible Celtic could be handed the league trophy, on the other hand most us believe 38 games should be played or null and void. The rules are written by a lawyer or two, there will naturally be ambiguity otherwise what would be the point of lawyers, rules are about interpretation.

Much the same morally Celtic should be held to account for the paedo ring, I think we all know that could be a struggle, again that will be down to lawyers.

The Dude is giving his opinion on how this will unfold, he has stated he agrees with that stance on his interpretation of the rules.

Just cut the abuse out.

5 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The wanker thrives on attention , do what most of us do on here , ignore the prick.

Comical the ones that run the site say hes done nothing wrong , in the past couple of years he has came out with some ridiculous statements on here that would have been a ban for anyone else.

Hes a taig bastard and its a certainty hes on their forums too.......

2 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I think that's at least part of why they should never be given anything. Their use of the term sporting integrity to gain advantage is the most cynical perversion of the term I've ever come across.

And now it's going to come back to haunt them. 

Bloody Karma finally coming home to roost. Now we just need the criminal things they done to be treated the same way as Penn State and all will be right in the world again. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Having read Ann Budge's proposals. I don't think it has any chance of success. She thinks it unfair if Hearts' results stand because the season isn't over but thinks its unfair that Dundee United's wont stand although the season isnt over.

That's some view she has of sporting integrity. Some results must stand but the ones which hurt her club shouldnt.

If that's the path she takes, it'll get laughed out.

That's why null and void will prevail in the CAS.

33 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I regularly did but tbh, I'll not be holding myself to the standard of what celtic bloggers wrote about us. 

When Morelos and Caixinha were being target by the media on the basis of their nationality, I used my column in the Record to call it out as xenophobic. 

When the media were ranting about a free conspiracy last January, I was in the paper calling it tinfoil hat bullshit. 

When clubs (and many of our own fans) wanted us out the SPL and put into D3 I was arguing the case how it could cost us millions in revenue, players and give them free run at titles and taking control of the running of Scottish football. 

And there are plenty more. 

If there's something I disagree with, I'll happily use my platform to highlight it. 

Theres been plenty of things folk have disagreed with Rangers on (and freely voiced their opinions on with no push back) yet apparently 'as a true Rangers fan' that means I should just ignore it? 

Isn't ignoring what people said because it was negative about Rangers part of the problem in 2011/12 onwards with Whyte and the parade of cunts who ended up in the boardroom? 

Your going to be spewing when the league is declared null and void, ain't ya???

Just a thought. If they decide to freeze everything as is, celtic champions, hearts down and so on.

You could potentially have a legal challenge from Rangers saying they were still in a title race, from Hearts and Accies saying they could avoid relegation and the play off.

Also St Johnstone 1 point off the play off spots could argue they missed out on top 6, possibly killie too. 

But then you could have finances coming in and Aberdeen claiming the could get 3rd, Hibs saying 4th etc and all to do with payments got better finishes. 

You then look at the championship and you have Dundee and Ary who could argue about play off position, Dunfermline arguing about getting into 4th and the partick that they could be saved.

This could have a knock on impact- could it delay the start of a new season until clubs settle legal fights, know budgets, build squads etc? 

37 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Your going to be spewing when the league is declared null and void, ain't ya???

I think the corrupt cabal will be dying to give them the title  . Yet as they are cowardly cheating bastards . They will hide behind the English league decision .

That will give them the perfect cover  

44 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The wanker thrives on attention , do what most of us do on here , ignore the prick.

Comical the ones that run the site say hes done nothing wrong , in the past couple of years he has came out with some ridiculous statements on here that would have been a ban for anyone else.

Hes a taig bastard and its a certainty hes on their forums too.......

Spot on mate 

How the fuck could a Rangers fan accept handing the title over to they fienan bastards this way ?  After everything that's happened over the last 8 years, this cunt defends them every chance he gets and actually believes they should be awarded a title that they haven't won.

Hes a troll who's starting to let his mask slip 

34 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Just a thought. If they decide to freeze everything as is, celtic champions, hearts down and so on.

You could potentially have a legal challenge from Rangers saying they were still in a title race, from Hearts and Accies saying they could avoid relegation and the play off.

Also St Johnstone 1 point off the play off spots could argue they missed out on top 6, possibly killie too. 

But then you could have finances coming in and Aberdeen claiming the could get 3rd, Hibs saying 4th etc and all to do with payments got better finishes. 

You then look at the championship and you have Dundee and Ary who could argue about play off position, Dunfermline arguing about getting into 4th and the partick that they could be saved.

This could have a knock on impact- could it delay the start of a new season until clubs settle legal fights, know budgets, build squads etc? 

All of what you said is why it will come down to one of two scenarios. Either null and void then share the cash equally or play the rest of the remaining games  even if it takes 2 years.

Archived