The league must be voided

3 hours ago, writingranger said:

Bit strong.

The Dude is arguing about what is fair and not loyalty. If the situation was reversed...well things might be different.

I don't agree that the championship should be awarded but that is only a difference of opinion and he does not deserve that kind of abuse.

Not a bit strong at all. A guy that claimed on here yesterday he is better than people on here deserves all the abuse coming his way.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any legal action is taken on thin ice. UEFA take a very dim view and, in the end, we are members of clubs acting within our associations' rules. 

I dont know whether null and void or finish the season as is attracts most rancor universally or which is most likely favoured by sponsors etc. That side of it may be very difficult to resolve quickly. 

6 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Cos your a shitebag about being refused work not because your taking any moral high ground, that’s why football fans don’t like journo’s

the voice of reason for everyone except Rangers fans, you boring the shite out of people now.

Why would I be worries about being refused work? I have a full-time contract. I don't need to look for supplementary work.

Football fans might not like journos unless they are telling them what they want to hear. Then they are brave and courageous and telling it like it is.

I might be the "voice of reason for everyone except Rangers fans, " but other than bitching online because someone told you something you don't like, can I ask what you've done? Or is everyone else supposed to stand up for Rangers while you sit on the internet pissing and moaning?

4 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Any legal action is taken on thin ice. UEFA take a very dim view and, in the end, we are members of clubs acting within our associations' rules. 

I dont know whether null and void or finish the season as is attracts most rancor universally or which is most likely favoured by sponsors etc. That side of it may be very difficult to resolve quickly. 

Being fair to all the clubs is the easiest way to go.

Null and void is the only way to do that.

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Not a bit strong at all. A guy that claimed on here yesterday he is better than people on here deserves all the abuse coming his way.

Interesting. So I can't push back at any abuse in my direction but I give a deservedly patronising response and it's fair game?

Odd.

3 hours ago, writingranger said:

Bit strong.

The Dude is arguing about what is fair and not loyalty. If the situation was reversed...well things might be different.

I don't agree that the championship should be awarded but that is only a difference of opinion and he does not deserve that kind of abuse.

So what part of giving them a title they haven’t won is fair? Can you imagine a scum supporter going on one of their forums and saying we should be given the title if roles were reversed,no neither can I.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

@The Dude go and have a coffee and a wank. You’ve been on this thread pretty much constant for 3 days. 

Calm doon.

Done both this morning (tea though, fucking hate coffee). And conducted a 90 minute interview with an SPFL chairman and written it up that will be up in about ten minutes, published a couple other stories, and am about to have a smoke.

Just now, The Dude said:

Done both this morning (tea though, fucking hate coffee). And conducted a 90 minute interview with an SPFL chairman and written it up that will be up in about ten minutes, published a couple other stories, and am about to have a smoke.

Nows the time to patch that I think...

17 hours ago, The Dude said:

Lke building a stand well over budget and behind schedule, allowing Levein to ruin much of the club's infrastructure or having to survive on anonymous handouts?

No I mean in relation to standing up for the club.

14 minutes ago, Dickie said:

So what part of giving them a title they haven’t won is fair? Can you imagine a scum supporter going on one of their forums and saying we should be given the title if roles were reversed,no neither can I.

It wasn't the fairness or otherwise o was commenting. I felt the language was extreme as was the accusation.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

am about to have a smoke.

Not telling you how to live your life but  ditch the fags mate!!  Off topic I know but my dad just got diagnosed with lung cancer yesterday, fucking gutted past 3 months have been the worst of my life!! 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Not telling you how to live your life but  ditch the fags mate!!  Off topic I know but my dad just got diagnosed with lung cancer yesterday, fucking gutted past 3 months have been the worst of my life!! 

Its the...eh...herbal variety.

All the best to your old man though.

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Really sorry to hear that mate. Stay strong and I’m sending all my best to your dad.

Archived