[OPINION] UEFA will Recommend a Null and Void

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just went past this bheast in Asda Govan .He was on the phone to his mate “ we must insist all these games get played behind closed doors “”” I couldn’t help myself from laughing .They are in absolute despair 🤣🤣🤣

That means they know it’s null and void 

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

c38

Your C38 rule doesn't hold up as the season wouldn't have ended. Still games to play therefor cannot declare a champion. Unless the SFA and SPFL want a tidal wave of legal battles on their hands from everyone in the league setup apart from the taigs then they must declare it null n void like every other league in Europe will do.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Your C38 rule doesn't hold up as the season wouldn't have ended. Still games to play therefor cannot declare a champion. Unless the SFA and SPFL want a tidal wave of legal battles on their hands from everyone in the league setup apart from the taigs then they must declare it null n void like every other league in Europe will do.

It will have ended as the board have the power to end the season at their discretion.

The league would have been already declared null and void if we were the ones 13 points clear. 

SFA are just trying to work out every scenario to make sure the Tarriers are appeased. They don't give a flying fuck about anyone else. 

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Definition of season. First few pages

Yeah you do seem to be correct. But remind me who is on the SPFL board again?

Apart from the two taig puppets that currently hold the chief executive and chairman roles there should be enough in the boards favour not to award them the title.

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yeah you do seem to be correct. But remind me who is on the SPFL board again?

Apart from the two taig puppets that currently hold the chief executive and chairman roles there should be enough in the boards favour not to award them the title.

I hope so but when they're seemingly briefing clubs thats what's going to happen, I think it's just a matter of time.

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/Rangers/coronavirus-scottish-football-suspended-what-it-means-Rangers-v-celtic-and-spfl-2449580

There has already been speculation in Germany as to what would happen if the season is cancelled.

The Deutscher Fussball-Bund (DFB), the country's football association, have reportedly put a proposal together which would see no champion or relegation.

Instead, the German top-flight would expand to 22 teams, allowing four to come up from 2.Bundesliga, for next season.

That plan doesn't make sense. If there's no relegation then there should be no promotion either. How's that fair on the teams who could still potentially get that if the league was to be completed?

Just now, The Dude said:

None of them.

I can absolutely see the SFA trying to award celtic the title. 

celtic will never live it down though and anyone with a modicum of sense will know they didn't really win it

Archived