Season Ticket Money

Teddybear123

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can at least say had been apart of global history years from now season 19/20 will be talked about lol from corrupt refs,bad trips to dubai 

media which hunts on players then a global pandemic ! season tickets may be a collectors item. in the future. 

Someone made a good point on this the other day! We have been fucking shafted by the club over & over when it comes to ticket prices etc. We get absolutely fuck all reward from that & are absolute cash cows to the club. 

The thing is though, I, like others will always pay these prices & wont take a penny back from this years season ticket, regardless of how many games we miss out on because it’s for the good of the club. 

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

U can sit in the gaff like a wee poof all u want.

I was out and about in Pollok today.  Seems the virus is now in Pollok.  We’re just at the beginning of it.  

By all means sit in pubs and get the virus.  Put you and your loved ones at risk.  That’s your choice.

16 minutes ago, TMB said:

I was out and about in Pollok today.  Seems the virus is now in Pollok.  We’re just at the beginning of it.  

By all means sit in pubs and get the virus.  Put you and your loved ones at risk.  That’s your choice.

I am taking the virus serious mate but they have went well over the top. Yes we all as individuals need to take responsibility but still shouldnt stop doing our day to day things mate.

27 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I am taking the virus serious mate but they have went well over the top. Yes we all as individuals need to take responsibility but still shouldnt stop doing our day to day things mate.

I think the virus is a lot more serious than our government is making out.  China, Iran, and Italy are being hit hard.  I suspect the mortality rate will be higher than we’ve been told and the effects on Britain will be dire.

I was at Lidl in Pollok today, then went to Silverburn, and there was a sense of panic.  People buying up all the tins, pasta, etc.  What will that be like two weeks from now?  Four weeks from now?

I think there’s real reasons to be concerned here.

4ED8A3BE-FE8C-4847-AC29-4436E6F7860A.jpeg

Archived