Rangers died and the hearts survived

Escobar

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it's a mistake to gloat about this at this particular time. Folk at Hearts and other clubs will lose their jobs/have their salary cut at a time when it will proper fuck them and when there's more than enough to worry about anyway.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Think it's a mistake to gloat about this at this particular time. Folk at Hearts and other clubs will lose their jobs/have their salary cut at a time when it will proper fuck them and when there's more than enough to worry about anyway.

2012 mate that is all

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Other than celtic and Dundee Hibs I can't really understand this obsession with seeing other clubs 'die'. 

25 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

2012 mate 

Yeah. Is this a race to the bottom in terms of being cunts? Some Hearts fans were pricks. Would be at least as bad to gloat about it in these circumstances.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Yeah. Is this a race to the bottom in terms of being cunts? Hearts fans were pricks. Would be at least as bad to gloat about it in these circumstances.

If scottish football was a bit more considerate then yes I would be but everyone wanted us dead.

Make no mistake if that was us announcing that today the knives will be getting sharpened.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Surely that’s exactly what we want? 

Just now, sRcFoCt said:

If scottish football was a bit more considerate then yes I would be but everyone wanted us dead.

Make no mistake if that was us announcing that today the knives will be getting sharpened.

Copying the worst of other groups is not a great way to decide how to behave.

Folk are going to lose their jobs at the worst possible time and when people, possibly their family members, are at risk of becoming sick or dying, and we think it's a good idea to gloat about them losing those jobs? Nah, yer alright.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Do you often wish your enemies to prosper mate? 

Your average member of staff at Hearts isn't my enemy. Wouldn't wish it on my enemy at this moment anyway.

1 minute ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Nope. But I wouldn't want to see clubs die for financial reasons either. 

Well they wanted us to die, so karma is a bitch. 

I hope they die slowly and painfully, because their fans certainly won’t drag them from the depths of hell like ours did :rip::UK:

Archived