Rangers died and the hearts survived

Escobar

Listen we have to be able to take the banter .We give it out ,so we should be thick skinned enough, to deal with the wee song they sing .I don’t hate the Jambos and actually hope they can be strong enough, to stand side by side with us against the corruption in our league 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eejay the dj said:

Listen we have to be able to take the banter .We give it out ,so we should be thick skinned enough, to deal with the wee song they sing .I don’t hate the Jambos and actually hope they can be strong enough, to stand side by side with us against the corruption in our league 

Do we have a cringe button 

Just now, Sparkle said:

Tbf, not one of them cared when our admin and support staff were made redundant, some after a full working life at the club. 
So fuck them.

Was that scummy of those people or not?

Is it still scummy if we gloat about it when it's happening to Hearts cleaners and coaches and ground staff? Is it even less classy when it's at a time like this, when across the board folks families are at risk?

Folk need to grow the fuck up, man. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Threads literally about Hearts players being asked to take a pay cut

If you're asking us to care about their staff then naw

Aye, good for you mate.

When Rangers were going through the shit in 2012 I didn’t see much rallying around from anyone outside the club.

Whatever happens at Hearts, they can deal with it. 

Doesnt bother me a jot, I have much bigger things to think about. 

Its Rangers for me, nothing else matters.

Hearts voted against us in 2012, causing us, The Rangers, into cutting staff etc., So, without gloating, don't ask me to show any empathy or sympathy.

My mantra has stayed the same since those dark days, " Never forget, Never forgive".

We should be leading from the front here. Void the league, allow clubs to use their insurances to help see them through this, use the league prize money as a fund to further help see clubs through this.

Fuck the fenians football federation trying to bastardise rules. If they try to continue their farce let them know that next season won’t be starting due to court cases and further clubs will be hurt due to sporting integrity 

One of many clubs that tore into us when we were going through shit in 2012.  

If they are struggling that's their problem.  Let their fans dig into their pockets like they always gloat about. 

The only way this affects us is if they go into administration. Right then it's an easy out for spfl to hand the taigs a title as they will definitely be relegated. 

15 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Was that scummy of those people or not?

Is it still scummy if we gloat about it when it's happening to Hearts cleaners and coaches and ground staff? Is it even less classy when it's at a time like this, when across the board folks families are at risk?

Folk need to grow the fuck up, man. 

Not gloating.

Just not caring.

20 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Points deduction inbound, making it pointless for them to challenge relegation.

celtic to be crowned champions. Makes the SPFLs corruption that little bit easier.

That was the first thing that come into my mind. 

Archived