Forgotten Rangers Goals Thread

Essandoh

Something to take everyone’s mind off things.

For whatever reason this just came to mind :lol:

What a player Hemdani was for us in Europe. He disappeared off the face of the Earth after he left us! Don’t think he ever found another club. Moved back to Algeria and then nothing.

Any others?

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

What a player Hemdani was for us in Europe. He disappeared off the face of the Earth after he left us! Don’t think he ever found another club. Moved back to Algeria and then nothing.

Any others?

Only scored two goals. Both vital last minute screamers outside of the box. One in Europe one against the scum. Is there a more perfect goal scoring record? 

52 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Our best player that season. 

Barry Ferguson's goals from midfield were also vital that season , but RdB certainly showed all his class consistently and I wouldn't argue about how important he was to our success that season , especially in the run up to the Dunfermline game . 

2 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Barry Ferguson's goals from midfield were also vital that season , but RdB certainly showed all his class consistently and I wouldn't argue about how important he was to our success that season , especially in the run up to the Dunfermline game . 

His two against the filth were sublime. 

8 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Great player in the lower leagues and it was this goal that prompted the Dean De Boer phenomenon. @johanhentze and @kplfishtank were both there alongside me at the game when I said Sheils was a poor mans De Boer. Neither of them agreed for some reason 

:lol: 

7 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Any others?

Our most consistent player in Europe that season and I have no doubt we wouldn't have gotten to Manchester without him.

But wasnt good enough for the SPL.

Take note Mr Gerrard. 

Archived