Forgotten Rangers Goals Thread

Essandoh

21 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Something to take everyone’s mind off things.

Great Idea. If you decide to have a 'Forgotten Rangers Headers Thread'. Can I nominate Sasa Papac and that famous header. The guy is a hero. He knew he had to be careful with head knocks for medical reasons, Yet he put that aside to stop them scoring. To this day I feel the goal they got shouldn't have counted as the speed of the ball knocked papac to the ground. The ref should have blew the whistle when he got KO.

22 hours ago, MisterC said:

Great player in the lower leagues and it was this goal that prompted the Dean De Boer phenomenon. @johanhentze and @kplfishtank were both there alongside me at the game when I said Sheils was a poor mans De Boer. Neither of them agreed for some reason 

I was at this . Just reminded me I'm 8 years older and we've had 8 years of  misery since then

2 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Davie cooper scored the best ever Rangers goal imo, he's definitely got more than a few contender's for that award.

It will have been twenty-five years ago on monday since Davie Cooper passed, God rest him, a wonderful footballer that played for the club he loved.

I agree it is the best ever Rangers goal.  But the thread is about forgotten goals.  Supporters over a certain age can describe it lob after lob.  I never tire watching it over and over.

12 minutes ago, jamess said:

I agree it is the best ever Rangers goal.  But the thread is about forgotten goals.  Supporters over a certain age can describe it lob after lob.  I never tire watching it over and over.

Sorry for going a bit off thread, but I thought his free kick vs the sheep was the best.

Archived