• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mon the corona  hope this boggin cunts lungs collapse 

A celtic blogger who never blogs about celtic. 

I can only assume Adidas did NOT do their due diligence. The worms would be bursting out of the can.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Bring it back.

AC2AB065-E6C8-4C64-9AE3-A5B8427FE70A.jpeg

I had a replica of this top. Gave it to a wee Spanish guy on holiday last year and the Mrs reminded me once I got home that it was the top I had on the day our youngest was born. Needless to say she was seething :lol:

19 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Same. From Roberts Stores in The Trongate.

Full strip. Those socks man. ❤ 💙

Edit* I remember my Mum in the shop trying to persuade me to get the Scotland strip instead (Mothers eh 🙄).

But I stuck to my guns.

There was only one kit I was leaving with that day.

I still have the shirt.

Shorts and socks long gone though.

Was my first kit too. Wore it all the time. Remember wearing it going over to L/Derry with my Dad to visit the grandparents. Got off the train on the Waterside & walked through the town & the Bogside up to their house in the Creggan (fenian Central). Fuck knows how I wasn't lynched & fuck knows why my old man didn't tell me to cover it up :belm:

The Ibrox Derry likes this
2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Collapsed 25 years ago tomorrow, 22nd March, and sadly passed away 25 years ago on Monday, 23rd March.

Unreal it was that long ago. Can still remember hearing he had collapsed like it was yesterday 😢💔

Actually madness mate, it’s hard to believe it was 25 years ago, honestly feels like only a few. 

Dave Hedgehog likes this
4 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Collapsed 25 years ago tomorrow, 22nd March, and sadly passed away 25 years ago on Monday, 23rd March.

Unreal it was that long ago. Can still remember hearing he had collapsed like it was yesterday 😢💔

What was it that made him go down? An aneurysm or something?