Umbro

Craiggybear

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, B1872 said:

After watching the 2002 cup final last night I’d love Nike to be our kit manufacturers once again. However knowing our luck we’ll end up with Gola or some shit.

You seen the shanghai Nike shirt that's on FF. 

It's a fucking screamer 

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

You seen the shanghai Nike shirt that's on FF. 

It's a fucking screamer 

Seen that mate!

However unfortunately it looks like it’ll be Macron for the foreseeable until we can get this fat mess to fuck. 👎🏻

15 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Seeing as Adidas is with them, Nike is what we should be trying for. Nike’s training/casual wear will be levels above anything anyone else could offer us.

Not a huge fan of current Umbro.

Macron, Puma, diadora and any other sub par strip maker can gtf.

Only Nike or another premier brand will do.

A left field admiral would be acceptable for nostalgic purposes. But I’m done with bargain basement kits.

27 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Not a huge fan of current Umbro.

Macron, Puma, diadora and any other sub par strip maker can gtf.

Only Nike or another premier brand will do.

A left field admiral would be acceptable for nostalgic purposes. But I’m done with bargain basement kits.

Can’t help but thinking the fact they had Puma advertising in the Club 72 photo there might be something to the rumours.

Anything apart from Macron tbh!

Just now, B1872 said:

Can’t help but thinking the fact they had Puma advertising in the Club 72 photo there might be something to the rumours.

Anything apart from Macron tbh!

Aye.

Certainly puma>macron. But puma imo didn’t make nice strips and were part of a forgettable era

Will buy whoever makes them but hopefully something decent

19 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

Aye.

Certainly puma>macron. But puma imo didn’t make nice strips and were part of a forgettable era

Will buy whoever makes them but hopefully something decent

I have no time for it mainly because it reminds me of how inept we were under Warburton, but the last Puma strip to look at was one of the best in 20 odd years.

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I have no time for it mainly because it reminds me of how inept we were under Warburton, but the last Puma strip to look at was one of the best in 20 odd years.

For me the Adidas and Nike era’s were peak in my lifetime.

Since we have been away from Nike the have all been very underwhelming imo

5 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

Definitely agree with that mate, but that last Puma one just reminded me of Davie Cooper and a young Ian Durrant. From the videos/YouTube anyway, my earliest Rangers memory is the title decider against Aberdeen.

Puma kits were rotten quality and mostly looked shite as well. The Hummel kits have actually surprised though me they’ve been a lot better than I was expecting. Umbro would bring back some memories, Manchester and 3 in a row kits. 

On 10/04/2020 at 14:53, .Williamson. said:

Stars above the badge is horrible looking, never been a fan 

I hate it also. The badge should be enough. We don't need to litter it with stupid stars, we know what we've won, and anyone outwith the club who doesnt know doesnt matter anyway.

On 21/03/2020 at 22:44, Big Al II said:

RIP, his pass to MoJo ( I think ) in his last game was just sublime, what wonderful footballer, another we were so lucky to watch. Difficult to believe he was criticised for going sideways :justno:

I remember that pass, on a six pence.

v Dunfermline eh, it was a foggy day, I was in east enclosure, his tears at the end. Love you Ray Wilkins.

20 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

The Nike era between 98 and 02 gave us by far our greatest ever strips. Not one single one got anything less than an A from me. 

Archived