Overrated Footballers...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lol.

Pissed about in a retirement league for a couple of years 😂.

Kane will be at the top of the game if injuries don’t fuck him.

League aside some of the goals he was smashing in were ridiculous 

In the book The Numbers Game the stats proved that Ibrahimovic was the best striker in the world. He scored the goals that mattered, the equaliser or the winner and very rarely hat tricks when his team was 2 or 3 up.

1 minute ago, The Socrates. said:

Firminho? 

Am no having that. 

He’s a good player, works like fuck  but his scoring record is shite. A proper striker in that team scores 30-40 goals a season.

Mane is the best out their front three by a mile.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He’s a good player, works like fuck  but his scoring record is shite. A proper striker in that team scores 30-40 goals a season.

Mane is the best out their front three by a mile.

Wouldn't disagree wit you in regards to Mane but just dont think Firminho is overrated.

1 hour ago, Tom0411 said:

In the book The Numbers Game the stats proved that Ibrahimovic was the best striker in the world. He scored the goals that mattered, the equaliser or the winner and very rarely hat tricks when his team was 2 or 3 up.

That’s what I mean. Never has been close to the best never mind the best.

This is controversial but I never saw the hype with Iker Casillas, the team in front gave him a helluva amount of protection. Certainly wasnt a buffon, schmeichel or Goram imo

Pogba, I think is the most overrated footballer I have ever seen

10 hours ago, hooooootchy said:

Kieren Tierney has to be the most overrated player there's been. Done alright for a couple years then seemed to just be accepted that he's world class and a real argument that he was better than Robertson

Most overrated player in EPL history.

Archived