Underated Rangers Players

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, George McLean said:

Baxter was a record Scottish signing at the time, £17500 from Raith Rovers

Can you remember which player it was we signed not for money, but for something else like a new kit for the team or for some reason meat keeps coming into my head... a side of beef or something ridiculous like that?

7 hours ago, pcbear said:

Two good calls but we got 6 or so good steady seasons from Munro near 200 games and sold him for 10 times or more the purchase price, for services rendered I am sticking by my choice.

Let's just agree the three of them were really good pieces of business by our club. 

We're never going to all agree on anything with a fan base our size. We can't even all agree on who was our best ever player.

5 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He ruptured his ACL, advocaat brought in klos, charbonnier couldnt get his space back and asked to move on for first team chances

I thought we had Klos before Charbonnier? 

Anyway, I thought he was an excellent goalie. Was eccentric too which is always a good trait for a goalie to have.

9 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Can you remember which player it was we signed not for money, but for something else like a new kit for the team or for some reason meat keeps coming into my head... a side of beef or something ridiculous like that?

Terry Butcher.

6 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He ruptured his ACL, advocaat brought in klos, charbonnier couldnt get his space back and asked to move on for first team chances

That’s it....couldn’t remember for the life of me....

was a fantastic keeper too

Some mental suggestions at underrated players here

Robertson.....eh naw

Russell....eh naw

Doddie....eh naw

Wallace....eh naw

Tugay....eh naw

Reyna....eh naw

Prso....eh naw

But last but not least Haris fucking vuckic.....fuck me overrated by TMB.....eh aye

😂😂😂

11 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Robertson.....eh naw

Russell....eh naw

Doddie....eh naw

Wallace....eh naw

Tugay....eh naw

Reyna....eh naw

Prso....eh naw

But last but not least Haris fucking vuckic.....fuck me overrated by TMB.....eh aye

😂😂😂

Declan John has escaped that list somehow.

15 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Robertson.....eh naw

Russell....eh naw

Doddie....eh naw

Wallace....eh naw

Tugay....eh naw

Reyna....eh naw

Prso....eh naw

😂😂😂

He’s getting rave reviews in the Dutch premier division.

12 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

He wasn't fast enough for us, remember who he was playing against, never good enough for us in the bigger picture 

I remember Kenny Miller and Lee Wallace in that team and both were utter shite.  Yet we took them with us in to the top division.  Vuckic was a standout and we didn’t sign him permanently despite the fact we’ve been playing a 4-3-3 since we came up and even now have cunts like Ojo and Barker on the right.  Vuckic scored 9 goals from midfield this season, from open play, in the Dutch top division.  He’s scoring goals in to PSV, Feyenoord, and the like so he obviously can do it against top teams.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

I remember Kenny Miller and Lee Wallace in that team and both were utter shite.  Yet we took them with us in to the top division.  Vuckic was a standout and we didn’t sign him permanently despite the fact we’ve been playing a 4-3-3 since we came up and even now have cunts like Ojo and Barker on the right.  Vuckic scored 9 goals from midfield this season, from open play, in the Dutch top division.  He’s scoring goals in to PSV and the like so he obviously can do it against top teams.

Sorry m8 but if haris vuckic was a standout for you in that truly woeful season then you are easily pleased 

Ronald Waterreus because we’ve been blessed with quality keepers he can be overlooked.

Big Marvin Andrews, definitely not what you would call a ball playing central defender but could heid a baw into outer space and that’s what you need against the long ball merchants in our league.

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Sorry m8 but if haris vuckic was a standout for you in that truly woeful season then you are easily pleased 

He was a standout.  Our fans were raving about him.  I know, I was there.  

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

He was a standout.  Our fans were raving about him.  I know, I was there.  

😂😂😂

So was Nathan Odouwa....he aged well did he not

Looking decent in the championship against dross is not and will never be the pedigree required to win the premier league....Rangers fans have a habit of over egging players abilities after a few good games, he had 1 standout game against hearts at Ibrox when hearts had already won the league....not exactly the consistently brilliant player you are claiming he was

Archived