Tav wants out apparently

Tomatasauce

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Surprised @Blue Avenger hasn't came into the thread with a semi and a big bag of popcorn 🍿 

No need, when I live in the head of bumbling fools rent free to do it.

Life can be such a burden for some.

There's a deadly virus going around if you haven't noticed, so I think being bothered about such trivia and meaningless speculation like Tav "possibly" leaving, not such a priority, so you fill your boots like another club we know.

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No need, when I live in the head of bumbling fools rent free to do it.

Life can be such a burden for some.

There's a deadly virus going around if you haven't noticed, so I think being bothered about such trivia and meaningless speculation like Tav "possibly" leaving, not such a priority, so you fill your boots like another club we know.

Yaaasssss

right on my hook ya beauty. 😂 

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

So are we not supposed to discuss Rangers or anything else due to the pandemic?

When 9/11 happened, the one thing that gave the world a little escape from the catastrophe was sport. Just because we talk a little Rangers here and there doesn't mean we have heads buried in the sand or don't care.

So on that note, Tav's a good guy, tried hard but times up.

We need players 100% committed to the cause, if his head is elsewhere and we can secure a decent fee cheerio.

Remember Laudrups last season when his head had been turned by Chelsea it was awful and he was world class.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

And yet you decided to comment that there were more important issues anyway as if we aren't all well aware of that.

Aye, just look at some other threads. Depending on the topic, any discussions should be halted because of it. Funny how the same folk shouting about it there aren't shouting about it everywhere else.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

When 9/11 happened, the one thing that gave the world a little escape from the catastrophe was sport. Just because we talk a little Rangers here and there doesn't mean we have heads buried in the sand or don't care.

So on that note, Tav's a good guy, tried hard but times up.

I have no problem with people discussing  RFC matters on RM.   The Dude seemed to have an issue because of the Virus.

Archived