Dave King

Dave Hedgehog

30 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I get that mate, it just would have been good for the two statements to be in line with each other IMO. We are all a bit concerned about what this virus crisis will do to our Club and this just concerns me a little. 

I did read your post about it being deliberate, while that could be correct I am not sure Dave is sitting in SA thinking what a laugh it will be to feed pish to the Scottish Media. But then I could be wrong and you are right. :thumbsup:  

17 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Two things caught my eye on those statements.  Interim chairman and  future investment on hold.

Interim would suggest Park will be there for a shortish period (until this virus is out of the way).

Future investment cannot be made while we're still in lockdown, thus the put on hold.  Once we're back to normal, the investment is made and with it, a new chairman.

I forgot to quote you when I replied.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bornabear said:

I forgot to quote you when I replied.

No probs, I had just read the post and was going to  say that you are probably bang on with that assumption.

It just would have been better if both statements had said what you have. Keeping things simple for us supporters should not be that difficult. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

The investors were supposedly Hong Kong based. I mentioned in the thread on the boardroom chat that anybody from HK would likely not be as wealthy as they were 12 months ago due to the riots and turmoil over there, Coronavirus is only going to add to that. 

There’s not going to be any fresh investment for a long time, we’re going to need to sell the likes of Buff and Tav just to stay afloat 

The new investor named is based in Japan.  His company's assets are spread throughout the far east.   If he was going to invest in RFC it would need to be cash and not shares.   

Just now, Bears r us said:

No probs, I had just read the post and was going to  say that you are probably bang on with that assumption.

It just would have been better if both statements had said what you have. Keeping things simple for us supporters should not be that difficult. :thumbup:

You must remember mate that DK's statement was from the BBC , so they gave their interpretation of it, which in all probability, was not the complete truth.

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

You must remember mate that DK's statement was from the BBC , so they gave their interpretation of it, which in all probability, was not the complete truth.

It seemed to have quotes direct from him, but who knows mate,  am going to forget about it now and see what is said over the next few days.

Stay safe. :thumbup:

21 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Our previously mentioned £10m shortfall had no provision for our getting Europa cash beyond Christmas.   That is 2 home games netting at least £3m.

And in the accounts it was already fronted, so we had no shortfall before the euro games, and likely the home games were worth 5mill in total, so we have an extra 5mill to help us through this time until euro prize and tv money comes in

14 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Getting some cash in from sales of Morelos, Borna, Goldson and Tav should help. 

And getting the likes of Arfield and Davis off the books as well. 

So what the fuck does our starting 11 look like if we  have to selll those players to pay the bills?

He's been a bawbag announcing this now. 

Who are the only fuds announcing stuff. King, cashley..... Cut from the same cloth. That's the tier of cunt that's unfortunately been running us for some time now. 

31 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Who are the only fuds announcing stuff. King, cashley..... Cut from the same cloth. That's the tier of cunt that's unfortunately been running us for some time now. 

Fuck up

36 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Sad sad comment . He said at the AGM  he would go and he has kept his promise and it has been done in an orderly manner.

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

0DEB2D8C-D0A5-4B76-A75B-5F189A07987A.png

2 hours ago, Gman36 said:

He announced it at AGM..

4 hours ago, Gman36 said:

Imagine doing what he said he was going to do! 🙈

13 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Is this the footballs bubble needs to burst at some point moment happening regarding financial houses of cards under the strain of economic market changes due to the fallout of the corona virus?

This is going to have an impact on the game no doubt about it for many clubs.

You just wonder if any club’s company goes under they’ll be allowed to newco without any penalties like financial or being put down the league 

Archived