Ian Redford

hammer93

15 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Lads looking for some info here, I've been watching old you tube highlights of games in the early 80s, anyway I started going to games with my mates around 81/82....my recollection of Ian Redford was one that he was a disappointing signing who failed to live up to his price tag at the time....point is in some of these highlight reels I have been watching he actually looked pretty decent with a cracking left leg on him, not sure if I was just too young to remember or appreciate him at the time but he certainly didn't have the successful career we may have expected....I'm tagging in who I believe to be older bears here so I apologise the now if I get some of you wrong 😂😂

@KeyserSoze @siddiqi_drinker @Blue Avenger @Bobby Hume @Johnny Dangerously @johanhentze @Kai_Johansen @Courtyard Bear

Cheeky bastard, im 34 :lol: 

16 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I've always thought you have had a good knowledge of the club...generally that comes with age😂😂

Or just interest and reading 😉 I like to know stuff :lol: Rangers is something that came into my life realtively late (to most posters on here) being a foreigner.. 

12 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Or just interest and reading 😉 I like to know stuff :lol: Rangers is something that came into my life realtively late (to most posters on here) being a foreigner.. 

:cheers:

Never a foreigner mate ..... just one of our many followers from a different land who made the right choice of Club ...... similar to the many players from different lands who came to play and love our Club.

🇫🇴 🇬🇧

On 28/03/2020 at 11:12, KeyserSoze said:

Someone mentioned Robert Prytz. I thought he was completely underrated at Rangers. A fantastic first touch and his control and passing was sublime. But he played in a mediocre Rangers team.  
looking at his career and the teams  he played with he looks never settled and could be classed a “journeyman “.  

he was part of the Rangers community football thing with the kids and my boy came back one day raving about this fat bloke with mad hair that could do a thousand keepy ups. 😂

Was a great player but the Scottish game didn't suit him. Played some of his best stuff in Europe & with Malmo 

5 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

Never a foreigner mate ..... just one of our many followers from a different land who made the right choice of Club ...... similar to the many players from different lands who came to play and love our Club.

🇫🇴 🇬🇧

❤️ 

Archived