Tancredi Palmeri / UEFA president Ceferin

Dave Hedgehog

17 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I heard the rule that they can end the league early and give positions and trophies as it sits, that’s not how I read it though.

Rangers said they don’t think the league can be awarded without the season being complete. I’m more inclined to go with that as I think Rangers will know the rulebook inside out. 👍

Weve all gone over it and round in circles on the other thread. 

Dont see any such rule either. Do see the 38 game rule. Also see an interpretation of a definition that if considered as some want it to be would make that rule contradict itself from the day the first ball of the season was kicked, whereas the other interpretation (relating to dates of 1st and last game being subject to change by the Board) makes perfect sense. 

Rangers may or may not know better, but if we dont get it how we see fit and fair then I'm sure we'll have strong enough conviction to challenge it however possible.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Weve all gone over it and round in circles on the other thread. 

Dont see any such rule either. Do see the 38 game rule. Also see an interpretation of a definition that if considered as some want it to be would make that rule contradict itself from the day the first ball of the season was kicked, whereas the other interpretation (relating to dates of 1st and last game being subject to change by the Board) makes perfect sense. 

Rangers may or may not know better, but if we dont get it how we see fit and fair then I'm sure we'll have strong enough conviction to challenge it however possible.

The 38 game rule stands out like a sore thumb mate, I agree with all of that 👍

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Ireland's season has only just started, why would they end in June? 

You are a fuckin halfwit who's nothing but a spot on the arse of this forum 🙂

I can handle debate, even serious debate but when you get taken down a road you dont like you throw stupid statements like the above. You are nothing short of a joke and much like the "papers" you write  for you have fuck all clue whats going on. You just throw guesses out there and see where it goes. 

tapatalk_1583961176770.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

You are a fuckin halfwit who's nothing but a spot on the arse of this forum 🙂

I can handle debate, even serious debate but when you get taken down a road you dont like you throw stupid statements like the above. You are nothing short of a joke and much like the "papers" you write  for you have fuck all clue whats going on. You just throw guesses out there and see where it goes. 

tapatalk_1583961176770.jpeg

You're telling me UEFA should issue a one-size-fits-all edict on the season across Europe but what works in one country isn't necessarily what is best in another. Fuck, UEFA'S territory stretches from the Pacific all the way round to North Africa.

It would always make more sense for the national association to make the decision 

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Harry Kane saying season should be cancelled if season can’t be completed by June. Amazing the difference in reporting down south than up here.

Imagine my shock seeing the Daily Record are running an interview with Harry Kane but make no mention of his view on cancelling the season.

Almost as if it doesn’t suit their agenda. 🙄

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Harry Kane saying season should be cancelled if season can’t be completed by June. Amazing the difference in reporting down south than up here.

You mean you doubt the Times will be interviewing Fort William FC owners for quotes that Liverpool shouldn't be awarded the title?

Roger Mitchell ex SFA and unsurprisingly another paedo fan is now turning the narrative to ask his team to take some sort of moral high ground with that bastardised football team relinquishing their league title for the greater good.

Reading between the lines he can’t have much confidence in the current paedo fans running the spfl/sfa  interpretation of the rule book. 

41 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Imagine my shock seeing the Daily Record are running an interview with Harry Kane but make no mention of his view on cancelling the season.

Almost as if it doesn’t suit their agenda. 🙄

That tells you all you need to know. Unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Was surprised the tims didn't do this, as they could have then  taken the moral high ground, and given it the GFITW shite.

Good for Juventus getting in there first. Respect.

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

But, but that would be sporting integrity, that cannot be accepted in Scotland if it means no title for the only team that matters. :mutley:

Still only one team came out and begged to be handed something they didn’t earn.

Clue for anyone who isn’t sure who I mean.......THEY FUCK KIDS. 

39 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Still only one team came out and begged to be handed something they didn’t earn.

Clue for anyone who isn’t sure who I mean.......THEY FUCK KIDS. 

You appear to have forgotten a bit of dignity around the victims in all this.  

8 hours ago, doc holliday said:

'Sporting integrity' is a one way street in Scotland....

They havent yet taken full ownership of the term but they will. Sporting Integrity will be the term they and their compliant media use repeatedly to push for them being awarded the league title based on current league standing.  

Zero originality. An absolute need to be the victims in life. Crassness at levels only they can excel at. Jaw dropping hypocrisy as recently demonstrated with "pointscoring" and "whataboutery" campaigns launched to counter CSA criticisms.  ----- it's the Sellic way.

13 hours ago, The Dude said:

You're telling me UEFA should issue a one-size-fits-all edict on the season across Europe but what works in one country isn't necessarily what is best in another. 

It’s called “leadership”.

Even if it means that your beloved hoops miss out.

Archived