Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Said it before I hope the evidence isn’t the leaked WhatsApp conversion and I hope to fuck Scott gardiner isn’t the whistleblower. 

Tbh I don’t think the evidence is the WhatsApp screenshots but I listened to clydessb driving up the road and there is already thinly vailed (sometimes more obvious) defence of the collusion between clubs. While I know it’s not a crime it doesn’t sit right with me.

I hope the evidence is damning and incriminates the spfl. I also hope the email trail between Dundee, other clubs and the spfl is exposed.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

"I wouldn't hand Rangers the title if it was the other way around"

Says it all.

Cannot argue with a direct quote. Tbf if he said any different he’d be the biggest liar in existence 

1 hour ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Rae certainly is part of a long list of ex players who constantly let us down mate. 

Not seen anything from McCann. He's one of the few who is normally quite decent. 

I don’t think he lets us down out of lack of loyalty.

Its just he isn’t very clever. 

Happy to listen to him talk football. But anything regarding scandal or the political side of our game makes me want to cry

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I don't know either, that's why I'm asking. I know MarkConfusion but not Joe Black. Hes clued up.

Sorry mate, the way I interpreted what you said i thought you knew :tu:

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yeah just wondering if anyone knew him that's all. Don't reveal any identity mate 👍

Won’t mate but going by some of the replies to his stuff on twitter from certain individuals then it looks like the person I thought it was. A good guy who knows his stuff 👍

Archived