Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MonTheGers said:

Thought I’d share some publicly available info. This was from last year. What a guy. 

SFPL chief executive Neil Doncaster has received a whopping £91,000 performance-related bonus. 

The pay packet boost is a 30 per cent pay hike on the previous year despite revenue dropping by three per cent due to no team being involved in the Champions League group stage.

I think wages should be capped, so the smaller clubs get a better payout.

6 minutes ago, MonTheGers said:

Thought I’d share some publicly available info. This was from last year. What a guy. 

SFPL chief executive Neil Doncaster has received a whopping £91,000 performance-related bonus. 

The pay packet boost is a 30 per cent pay hike on the previous year despite revenue dropping by three per cent due to no team being involved in the Champions League group stage.

31 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Who to I might wonder, Surely you couldn’t mean Cash Rich F.C per chance 😂

Thought has crossed my mind...have they been given say a loan until the end of the season...due to the current position it been called in and they have said say deliver the title first allegedly!!!

Ok just caught up and read that they will try and force this through, how can they, currently not all votes are in, Dundee at the moment are abstaining, let's not mention Friday's vote.

That would be another rule being broken, fuck me they are going for it, numbskulls

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd be wary of that account btw. 

He's opened and closed about 8 accounts and doesn't really post much of real info but more throws stuff and sees what sticks 

As other posters have said, I'd love to know what Rangers have against them, and what might happen 

7 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Ok just caught up and read that they will try and force this through, how can they, currently not all votes are in, Dundee at the moment are abstaining, let's not mention Friday's vote.

That would be another rule being broken, fuck me they are going for it, numbskulls

To me, it seems like Lawwell and celtic (in the persuit of 10 in a row at all costs) are literally going all out.

They have thrown all caution to the wind in response to first chance of there being a season that they don't get a title. 

They don't seem to care if their corrupt cabal is exposed. It's almost like they think it's worth it for their goal.

They feel threatened? that's fine, they'll apply more pressure, more bribes, lobby harder, make more promises they can't keep, issue threats, break more rules and tell more lies.

They don't even care how it looks now.

Whilst I have no faith in the SNP-run Police Scotland or the integrity of the judges/jury to deal with cases like this that may involve fenians and SNP people, they don't even seem to give a jot of thought that all this could be illegal too.

It's like it's so short-sighted that that's just the endgame - no matter how they get there.

17 minutes ago, MonTheGers said:

Wow, that is ridiculous. :headwall:

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

Is there another meeting/conference call taking place tonight ?

Pal seems to think there is.

He frequents FF and twitter. And I am banned from FF and dont get how twitter works

There’s an article on the BBC about the Dundee vote that I just read and it contains this: ‘With only Dundee's vote needed after Friday's 1700 BST ballot to pass the resolution, the Championship, League One and League Two would finish now on a points-per-game basis. The Premiership season would also be ended, should the SPFL board, who are meeting on Tuesday, "determine the games cannot be played".’

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Is there another meeting/conference call taking place tonight ?

Pal seems to think there is.

He frequents FF and twitter. And I am banned from FF and dont get how twitter works

Not unless it's them 3 at it again. Board zoom meeting was done for the day.

12 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Thought has crossed my mind...have they been given say a loan until the end of the season...due to the current position it been called in and they have said say deliver the title first allegedly!!!

Genuinely don’t know mate but I’d be willing to bet my last quid that the bastions of sporting integrity would be aware of a mechanism of obtaining financial assistance from spfl should they require it whilst every other cunt woul be in the dark imo.

Archived