Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

Everyone has seen the advice given to Partick.

Has anyone seen the advice given to SPFL.

I presume we have seen it ?

Who provided the advice and what information were they given on which to base their findings !!!

Allegedly rod m provided it.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

i don't get the fact bbc? we are always fucking right and Dundee would be voting yes today?..you always get a sniff of the corruption through them, wtf happened there!

On radio celic tonight apparently with this sphfl resolution a club can change a no vote into a yes, but can't change a yes vote into a no vote.

Peter are you watching this forum?

2 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

On radio celic tonight apparently with this sphfl resolution a club can change a no vote into a yes, but can't change a yes vote into a no vote.

That's days old mate.

3 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

democracy at its finest!

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The Daylate Rhebel folks. Useless Fenian cunts. 

57ACF7A8-765C-4AF6-BC8D-2700F0A50537.jpeg

Is that a fuck up from them mate? As in the first draft would have been on info they received saying that Dundee would vote yes, which partick fucked up, and they’ve had to go through their draft and replaced the word ‘now’ with “if” but missed the sentence saying it was all done? 
ma heeds burst 😂

Part of a post on FF

Who authorised a wage of that size?

In 2013, when he was chief executive of the SPL he was earning £200,000, today he earns almost double that when bonuses are factored in. It equates to £388,000, more than the entire prize money handed to those teams that finished in places 4th to 11th in League 2 last season. He is surely the highest-paid powerless administrator in world football and it appears to suit the SPFL clubs to allow Doncaster to stand on the steps at Hampden and take bullets for them. Increasingly, though, the system he represents looks fatally flawed.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/spfl-chief-neil-doncaster-is-earning-£388-000-and-is-missing-in-action-during-league-crisis.116962/

29 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Ok just caught up and read that they will try and force this through, how can they, currently not all votes are in, Dundee at the moment are abstaining, let's not mention Friday's vote.

That would be another rule being broken, fuck me they are going for it, numbskulls

What's this about?

5 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Is that a fuck up from them mate? As in the first draft would have been on info they received saying that Dundee would vote yes, which partick fucked up, and they’ve had to go through their draft and replaced the word ‘now’ with “if” but missed the sentence saying it was all done? 
ma heeds burst 😂

Mate that is exactly the way I see it. 

A fuck up to laugh at.

Wonder how long the clowns will take to change it 😂

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Pretty tame but blame Dundee. They were meant to vote yes but shat it. 

Esquire8 would you mind giving me a quick summary of what’s went on tonight please? I’m just out of my bed👍🏻

Archived