Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really should be thanking Dundee.    They are fighting the good fight, trying to get a better deal for all the low league clubs.  They should be given an award.

I'm thinking "sleekit stupid bastards of the year 2020"

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Dundee are doing my head in. They think they are Billy Big Baws and are acting like their going to be the saviour  of Scottish football. FFS you voted NO! That should be that! 

They are away to be shut down shortly. Their 2 statements made in under 24 hours will be pointless.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Even if Dundee was to finally submit a note vote, even within the next hour ... it won't finalise anything.

We are about a week into this 28-day period where NO votes can be changed to YES votes but not the other way around.

They'll take receipt of the NO vote and then spend next 20+ days trying to get them to change it and we have another (almost) 3-weeks of uncertainty until they get what they want.

But does that not contradicts that any vote cast is counted 

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Wait, are they really expecting other clubs to give money to relegated clubs?

That idea  can get so far to fuck.

Yeah mate. To soften the landing 😂😂😂

Basically they've openly said clubs will be bribed to accept relegation... unless your club is Brechin 

So they want to play the Scottish cup games still but wanty to end the league just now by handing the beasts the title hahhahha fuck me.

Surely they would want to call end to the cup also oh wait a minute course not as they wouldnt be able to just hand the beasts that therefore they have to try play it.

Full thing stinks and only suited for one club.

55 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

It just comes all natural to them. 

Was thinking about a good banner we could place outside hampdump and 5pm tonight 

This building is full of CORRUPTION . Everyone knows 

Yet the real CORRUPTION is the PEOPLE NOT REPORTING IT 

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

They're definitely hanging this out.

So what's in it for I ask ?

Or

We've fucked up big time and don't know how to get out of it.

We'll take a leaf out of the spfl book and tell lies.

They want the SPFL to take the decision out their hands. So call the vote voided. They've dug themselves a massive hole and Lawwell has left them alone.

Never forget that the Scottish Football authorities concocted this shit right in the middle of a global pandemic. 

Basically a two fingers up to any humanitarian, moral, ethical or integrity issues.   And also a big fuck you to football itself and the fans of the beautiful game.

History will condemn them. 

Dundee fc are just stalling for time to give the SPFL a chance to read Partick's legal documents and find out if they've fucked it and if there's a way out of it, imo.

The yes vote would've been in yesterday if it wasn't for that document tbh.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

They really need to stop producing statements lol every statement between them and the SPFL points to different narratives and continually shows up each others blatant lies 

Because they are turning the blame on each other. SPFL started, now Dundee trying to retaliate. Dundee are hoping for support from other clubs but are now getting left. Clubs don't trust them anymore.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Never forget that the Scottish Football authorities concocted this shit right in the middle of a global pandemic. 

Basically a two fingers up to any humanitarian, moral, ethical or integrity issues.   And also a big fuck you to football itself and the fans of the beautiful game.

History will condemn them. 

The corruption is not even being hidden anymore.   Dundee openly implying they will change their vote if they get league reconstruction. The SPFL saying they will investigate themselves.  

How any outsider looking in isn't astounded at what they are watching is beyond me.  This is a massive scandal.

It's all fine and good us saying we will only release what we have to an independent investigation, but if there won't be one, and they are going to sneak this shit through via bribes of friendlies and talks of reconstruction, then we should find a tame reporter and just go nuclear and release it all to them.

I read that as Dundee trying to tell us all that they will be submitting a yes vote soon. 

The fact that this vote is being allowed to continue shows incompetence at best, full on corruption at worst. I know which one I think it is. 

They are pinning a lot on a reconstruction promise, which will likely never happen. 

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hibs and Aberdeen. Livingston voted yes with zero hesitation.

No I'm replying to someone who said he's reading on Dundee's statement that 2 other Premiership team have changed their mind.

I said I'm guessing them 2 going on yesterdays stories. If true.

Let's no forget here Dundee fc yesterday shat it.

That horrible mob voted no then seen a opportunity to be centre of attention and withdrew it. They where gonna vote yes and send thistle to the brink of going bust and cost many jobs even if they did survive at that level.

Why just to make you feel important stroke ego some more. 

I hope that shower of shit go bust lying sleekit cunts

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

The corruption is not even being hidden anymore.   Dundee openly implying they will change their vote if they get league reconstruction. The SPFL saying they will investigate themselves.  

How any outsider looking in isn't astounded at what they are watching is beyond me.  This is a massive scandal.

It's all fine and good us saying we will only release what we have to an independent investigation, but if there won't be one, and they are going to sneak this shit through via bribes of friendlies and talks of reconstruction, then we should find a tame reporter and just go nuclear and release it all to them.

bet your glad to be back Gogzy?

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

But does that not contradicts that any vote cast is counted 

Whole thing is full of contradictions. I think that "once the vote is cast it's counted" is correct and way it should be, and probably what semi-competent lawyers will successfully argue - but according to Roger Hannah on Clyde One last night it's in the SPFL's articles that somehow NO's can be changed to YES.

Archived