Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

LES GRAY:

"We've got two independent directors looking at process to see if anything was wrong, anything we have to bring people to account for.

"That will be handled by Murdoch MacLennan and Karyn McCluskey and if anything comes out of that we will go the full hog"

Fucking hell are these cunts really that stupid? Murdoch MacLennan who Rangers have written to demanding explanation of his disparaging comments about us is the independent Director who will help decide I'd theres anything worth taking further from Rangers evidence.

Fucking mind blowing levels of shadyness going on here.

No proper words for the amount of stupidity.  Fucking shitting they are. 

23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

LES GRAY:

"We've got two independent directors looking at process to see if anything was wrong, anything we have to bring people to account for.

"That will be handled by Murdoch MacLennan and Karyn McCluskey and if anything comes out of that we will go the full hog"

Fucking hell are these cunts really that stupid? Murdoch MacLennan who Rangers have written to demanding explanation of his disparaging comments about us is the independent Director who will help decide if theres anything worth taking further from Rangers evidence.

Really is mind-numbing ignorance. 

Well I say ignorance, these folk genuinely aren't that stupid. I think it's intentional. Trying to create their own narrative and hoping it sticks.

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

LES GRAY:

Fucking hell are these cunts really that stupid? Murdoch MacLennan who Rangers have written to demanding explanation of his disparaging comments about us is the independent Director who will help decide I'd theres anything worth taking further from Rangers evidence.

Would love to see the conclusion.

" I really love Rangers, as do the whole spfl. We've found that someone infiltrated our  board and  sold untrue stories to the media, who have been seen to add lies in order to boost their circulation. The trust in  Mr Dungcaster and Mr MacKenzie was found to be of the highest order, so much so, that they are to be given the highest accolade of the papal see and at this time of lockdown, will be awarded such by his holiness monsignor Peter liewell"

Signed

Shifty Mcshifty.

So the spfl response to this sorry matter is to have 2 independent Directors, one of whom is a known Rangers hater, the other more used to gang violence than corporate bullying, coercion, contract legalities, Company law etc.

This is what Karyn Mccluskey (worrying surname btw) brings to the table when recruited in 2016....

KARYN MCCLUSKEY JOINS SPFL BOARD

THE SPFL HAS TODAY ANNOUNCED THAT KARYN MCCLUSKEY HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO ITS BOARD IN A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ROLE.

The SPFL has today announced that Karyn McCluskey has been appointed to its Board in a non-executive director role.

Karyn, director with the Scottish Violence Reduction Unit, takes up the unpaid post with immediate effect and will be performing the role in her own time. She joins the SPFL Board currently comprising chief executive Neil Doncaster, chairman Ralph Topping, Eric Riley (celtic), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United), Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen), Eric Drysdale (Raith Rovers), Mike Mulraney (Alloa Athletic) and Ken Ferguson (Brechin City).

As well as her current position, Karyn has also worked in the National Health Service and Her Majesty's Prisons, as well as in Africa. She has a BSc and MSc in Psychology, is an Honorary Lecturer at the University of Glasgow and a Fellow by distinction of the Faculty of Public Health.

On her appointment to the role Karyn said: “I'm so delighted to have this opportunity to play a part in the SPFL. I work with hundreds of children, many of whom love playing and watching football; their lives are often shaped by what they see on the pitch.

"I want them to be able to go to watch a game and, win or lose, know that sport is a great thing to take part in and watch. So I have accepted this role on their behalf. My wish is that we allow them to remain children as long as possible free from racism, sexism and violence in every area of their lives. I hope we can enable them to enjoy becoming the next players and supporters of football clubs over the coming decades.

“I don't own a football club or claim any expert knowledge about the game itself, what I do know about is changing behaviour for the better. I've worked in reducing all forms of violence across Scotland for nearly 11 years. I know what damage a small number of people can cause. I know it's serious. But football has been transformed from where it was decades ago, thanks to everyone's efforts.

"I think we often forget just how much has been achieved. I hope I can help play my part in those ongoing efforts to ensure success in the coming decades. We need to focus on the assets we have in Scotland.  Let's be proud of the progress that's been made but never be complacent that it's enough.”

SPFL chairman Ralph Topping added: “We are delighted to welcome Karyn to the Board as an independent director. 

“Karyn brings with her a wide range of skills, experience and expertise, together with a strong independent mind set. Her time in the public sector has seen her work closely with government and in many communities in Scotland, which we believe will be of benefit to the SPFL Board and our member clubs across a wide range of current and future activities

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So who are the 2 independent directors??

And why aren’t they reporting to an independent person heading the inquiry. 

From the quote above:

That will be handled by Murdoch MacLennan and Karyn McCluskey 

They are so brazen at times you nearly have to laugh. :headwall:

38 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

LES GRAY:

Fucking hell are these cunts really that stupid? Murdoch MacLennan who Rangers have written to demanding explanation of his disparaging comments about us is the independent Director who will help decide if theres anything worth taking further from Rangers evidence.

Yes it is.  But, again they have shot themselves in the foot.  Any investigation should surely be announced by the Chief Exec of the organisation not a board member if they were serious about addressing claims made against them?

Forget the poor and predictable response by the board member. This says a lot about the organisation and the man at the top, who is paid very well to lead it.

3 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Can't see crowds being allowed to sporting events until next year at some point. Be interesting to see what teams go under as there will be a few I would think. 

As long as it's not us !!!!!! 

50 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

LES GRAY:

I especially liked the bit where he says “ if anything comes out of that we will go the full hog.”  

What he meant was “ when nothing comes out of that we will go the full hog on Rangers.”

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So the spfl response to this sorry matter is to have 2 independent Directors, one of whom is a known Rangers hater, the other more used to gang violence than corporate bullying, coercion, contract legalities, Company law etc.

This is what Karyn Mccluskey (worrying surname btw) brings to the table when recruited in 2016....

KARYN MCCLUSKEY JOINS SPFL BOARD

THE SPFL HAS TODAY ANNOUNCED THAT KARYN MCCLUSKEY HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO ITS BOARD IN A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ROLE.

The SPFL has today announced that Karyn McCluskey has been appointed to its Board in a non-executive director role.

Karyn, director with the Scottish Violence Reduction Unit, takes up the unpaid post with immediate effect and will be performing the role in her own time. She joins the SPFL Board currently comprising chief executive Neil Doncaster, chairman Ralph Topping, Eric Riley (celtic), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United), Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen), Eric Drysdale (Raith Rovers), Mike Mulraney (Alloa Athletic) and Ken Ferguson (Brechin City).

As well as her current position, Karyn has also worked in the National Health Service and Her Majesty's Prisons, as well as in Africa. She has a BSc and MSc in Psychology, is an Honorary Lecturer at the University of Glasgow and a Fellow by distinction of the Faculty of Public Health.

On her appointment to the role Karyn said: “I'm so delighted to have this opportunity to play a part in the SPFL. I work with hundreds of children, many of whom love playing and watching football; their lives are often shaped by what they see on the pitch.

"I want them to be able to go to watch a game and, win or lose, know that sport is a great thing to take part in and watch. So I have accepted this role on their behalf. My wish is that we allow them to remain children as long as possible free from racism, sexism and violence in every area of their lives. I hope we can enable them to enjoy becoming the next players and supporters of football clubs over the coming decades.

I don't own a football club or claim any expert knowledge about the game itself, what I do know about is changing behaviour for the better. I've worked in reducing all forms of violence across Scotland for nearly 11 years. I know what damage a small number of people can cause. I know it's serious. But football has been transformed from where it was decades ago, thanks to everyone's efforts.

"I think we often forget just how much has been achieved. I hope I can help play my part in those ongoing efforts to ensure success in the coming decades. We need to focus on the assets we have in Scotland.  Let's be proud of the progress that's been made but never be complacent that it's enough.”

SPFL chairman Ralph Topping added: “We are delighted to welcome Karyn to the Board as an independent director. 

“Karyn brings with her a wide range of skills, experience and expertise, together with a strong independent mind set. Her time in the public sector has seen her work closely with government and in many communities in Scotland, which we believe will be of benefit to the SPFL Board and our member clubs across a wide range of current and future activities

The first bold bit shows her to be Tim fan.

The second shows she has as much knowledge of football as the rest of them.

Archived