OceanRain

8 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Cliffnotes on last 2 days?

T. English still calling them out.

Barry Ferguson still being a fanny.

Budge is riding 6 horses at the same time

Aberdeen, still a disgrace.

Hamilton being cuntish.

Park has added Mc !ennan to his death list.

Expect others to add to this list.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So the spfl response to this sorry matter is to have 2 independent Directors, one of whom is a known Rangers hater, the other more used to gang violence than corporate bullying, coercion, contract legalities, Company law etc.

This is what Karyn Mccluskey (worrying surname btw) brings to the table when recruited in 2016....

KARYN MCCLUSKEY JOINS SPFL BOARD

THE SPFL HAS TODAY ANNOUNCED THAT KARYN MCCLUSKEY HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO ITS BOARD IN A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ROLE.

The SPFL has today announced that Karyn McCluskey has been appointed to its Board in a non-executive director role.

Karyn, director with the Scottish Violence Reduction Unit, takes up the unpaid post with immediate effect and will be performing the role in her own time. She joins the SPFL Board currently comprising chief executive Neil Doncaster, chairman Ralph Topping, Eric Riley (celtic), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United), Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen), Eric Drysdale (Raith Rovers), Mike Mulraney (Alloa Athletic) and Ken Ferguson (Brechin City).

As well as her current position, Karyn has also worked in the National Health Service and Her Majesty's Prisons, as well as in Africa. She has a BSc and MSc in Psychology, is an Honorary Lecturer at the University of Glasgow and a Fellow by distinction of the Faculty of Public Health.

On her appointment to the role Karyn said: “I'm so delighted to have this opportunity to play a part in the SPFL. I work with hundreds of children, many of whom love playing and watching football; their lives are often shaped by what they see on the pitch.

"I want them to be able to go to watch a game and, win or lose, know that sport is a great thing to take part in and watch. So I have accepted this role on their behalf. My wish is that we allow them to remain children as long as possible free from racism, sexism and violence in every area of their lives. I hope we can enable them to enjoy becoming the next players and supporters of football clubs over the coming decades.

“I don't own a football club or claim any expert knowledge about the game itself, what I do know about is changing behaviour for the better. I've worked in reducing all forms of violence across Scotland for nearly 11 years. I know what damage a small number of people can cause. I know it's serious. But football has been transformed from where it was decades ago, thanks to everyone's efforts.

"I think we often forget just how much has been achieved. I hope I can help play my part in those ongoing efforts to ensure success in the coming decades. We need to focus on the assets we have in Scotland.  Let's be proud of the progress that's been made but never be complacent that it's enough.”

SPFL chairman Ralph Topping added: “We are delighted to welcome Karyn to the Board as an independent director. 

“Karyn brings with her a wide range of skills, experience and expertise, together with a strong independent mind set. Her time in the public sector has seen her work closely with government and in many communities in Scotland, which we believe will be of benefit to the SPFL Board and our member clubs across a wide range of current and future activities

Now there’s a board of haters if ever there was one

On 15/04/2020 at 09:40, Colin Traive said:

Fred: “I investigated the accusations against Rose and found there was no case to answer.”

Rose: “Yes and I looked into the allegations against Fred and he’s in the clear as far as I can tell. We both hope this will be an end to the matter.”

:lol:

Thought I’d posted on this before, all the way back to page 330, the suggestion that they can fully investigate themselves is even more hilarious if one of the “investigators” is to be investigated!

They really are living on another planet.

15 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Simple we have them on the Ropes, all Quite from the Piggery which is very unusual. Strike now.

Even Bono and Geldof are hiddung behind the Couch.

Totally disagree, the same will happen like always happens - nothing.

There has been countless times where the taigs or another have had some kind of crisis and they’ve suddenly had no where to hide. The end is coming... and then silence.

If they can cover up child abuse, and the SFA looks to be connected to in some way and nothing is being done about it - this is easy meat for them.

30 minutes ago, bornabear said:

The first bold bit shows her to be Tim fan.

The second shows she has as much knowledge of football as the rest of them.

So Karyn McCluskey,who cares soooo much for children and their health and welfare,happily ignores the historic paedophile rings operating at her beloved Cellic FC and admittedly know nothing about football,gets elected to a faux investigative body,lead by a Cellic FC connected,Rangers hating chairman of the SPFL....you couldn't make this shit up 😞

Quite clearly the cat is well and truly among the pigeons here as they simply have no idea what it is we have and i am loving watching them all scramble for cover while stabbing one another in the back.

This coming week is going to be juicy as the longer we wait the more shit they'll pile on top of themselves.

9 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

So Karyn McCluskey,who cares soooo much for children and their health and welfare,happily ignores the historic paedophile rings operating at her beloved Cellic FC and admittedly know nothing about football,gets elected to a faux investigative body,lead by a Cellic FC connected,Rangers hating chairman of the SPFL....you couldn't make this shit up 😞

Every step they take in an attempt to counter this farce highlights the ineptness of their stewardship of the game. Simple fact is this all came out of decision making steeped in arrogance and over confidence. Now they appear to actually being held to account they are basically scrambling around trying to look competent however every move does exactly the opposite imo...

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What is English up to?? 
Ive never seen him chewing a bone like this unless it’s us on the receiving end. 

:tu:

I wouldn't trust him with a rattlesnake mate  ....... is it too far a reach to think that perhaps this new .... fair and seemingly balanced ..... approach is nothing more than a smoke screen from some of our most ardent haters to throw us off the scent of the obvious illegal pressure that was put on most clubs to get the yes vote over the line for the benefit of one deceitful and disgusting club?

This new .... who the fuck are you kidding Tom  ...... fair and balanced approach ..... will be getting peddled for just the right amount of time ..... till the stink of corruption is wafted just far enough away from the guilty parties who started it all have been cleared of any wrong doing ...... they will proclaim that they tried to see our side and tried ever so hard to get it out there ... while in private the corks will be popping as they celebrate the tainted victory .

Then ..... without a doubt like the leopards they are ..... the status quo will resume to normal hate levels.

Never forget .... never forgive ...... especially the ones who were and still are .... very complicit in all areas of attacking our Club and our support and everything decent about it.

🇬🇧

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

Every step they take in an attempt to counter this farce highlights the ineptness of their stewardship of the game. Simple fact is this all came out of decision making steeped in arrogance and over confidence. Now they appear to actually being held to account they are basically scrambling around trying to look competent however every move does exactly the opposite imo...

Yip 😉 as a wise man once said 'when you're in a hole,stop digging' 😉

Aberdeen chairman said Doncaster told him his vote was not needed and calling for an independent inquirey now   

How would Doncaster know how who was voting which way ?    And what did he mean by his vote was not needed? 

Underhand tactics to hand the filth the title at all costs and  we must take this all the way and get lawyers involved and threaten these cunts with court action.

Time for a clear out Rangers , and time to rebalance the state of Scottish football even if it means disbanding the corrupted Spfl.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

I wouldn't trust him with a rattlesnake mate  ....... is it too far a reach to think that perhaps this new .... fair and seemingly balanced ..... approach is nothing more than a smoke screen from some of our most ardent haters to throw us off the scent of the obvious illegal pressure that was put on most clubs to get the yes vote over the line for the benefit of one deceitful and disgusting club?

This new .... who the fuck are you kidding Tom  ...... fair and balanced approach ..... will be getting peddled for just the right amount of time ..... till the stink of corruption is wafted just far enough away from the guilty parties who started it all have been cleared of any wrong doing ...... they will proclaim that they tried to see our side and tried ever so hard to get it out there ... while in private the corks will be popping as they celebrate the tainted victory .

Then ..... without a doubt like the leopards they are ..... the status quo will resume to normal hate levels.

Never forget .... never forgive ...... especially the ones who were and still are .... very complicit in all areas of attacking our Club and our support and everything decent about it.

🇬🇧

That's a stretch in conspiracy mate. English had Cormack stuttering his words yesterday with his constant badgering. He was pushing him to say the word bribery.

English has a terrible track record with us but he doesn't seem to be easing up on this.

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

🇬🇧

I think karma will take care of itself as there will be a few Clubs ruined through this and go out of business.

There is also the very strong possibility of no more Football for the rest of this calendar year that will finish these Clubs as well.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's a stretch in conspiracy mate. English had Cormack stuttering his words yesterday with his constant badgering. He was pushing him to say the word bribery.

English has a terrible track record with us but he doesn't seem to be easing up on this.

Because he knows full well there is a story there and the severe implications behind the story.

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Aberdeen chairman said Doncaster told him his vote was not needed and calling for an independent inquirey now   

How would Doncaster know how who was voting which way ?    And what did he mean by his vote was not needed? 

Underhand tactics to hand the filth the title at all costs and  we must take this all the way and get lawyers involved and threaten these cunts with court action.

Time for a clear out Rangers , and time to rebalance the state of Scottish football even if it means disbanding the corrupted Spfl.

Doncaster called him as soon as Hibs vote came in as a yes. The vote was 9-2 in favour at that point. So Aberdeens vote would make no difference so therefor not needed as such. Shouldn't have happened as said before.

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Think what Cormack said was that at the point Doncaster called him the Aberdeen vote was irrelevant - I.e. they already had the votes they needed in the prem.  It was quite entertaining listening to Cormack “clarify” things when he became concerned he might have dropped Doncaster in it. 

Aberdeen’s vote helped support the narrative (being pushed constantly) that everyone supported this bar Rangers and a few teams directly impacted by relegation.

20 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Doncaster called him as soon as Hibs vote came in as a yes. The vote was 9-2 in favour at that point. So Aberdeens vote would make no difference so therefor not needed as such. Shouldn't have happened as said before.

Sorry to be pedantic but there was only 1 no vote cast at the point

edit- I know that makes no difference to the point you were making

Archived