Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'm starting to think he has been replaced with a duplicate or something 🤣

You know what, that's a brilliant point. Why does the likes of the Hamilton guy/Doncaster etc not want it either? We know why.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And then to get the Hearts chairman to lead a group on league reconstruction and a get out of jail free card.

Just like Dundee I am sure that a top 14 league appeals to them  and had no bearing how they voted  

Rangers need to tell them now they won't be playing in any reconstruction next season and keep demanding an independent inquirey as for a professional body the SPFL's bosses have acted disgracefully to get what they wanted and that's to hand the filth the title.

All I can say is what about 2005 7pts behind with 4 games to go and we won the league by a point.   

No one can say the filth won the league , because we have seen a  7pt lead lost after the league split which we are still a few games short off, in fact we were 7pts  down after 34games 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And then to get the Hearts chairman to lead a group on league reconstruction and a get out of jail free card.

Just like Dundee I am sure that a top 14 league appeals to them  and had no bearing how they voted  

Rangers need to tell them now they won't be playing in any reconstruction next season and keep demanding an independent inquirey as for a professional body the SPFL's bosses have acted disgracefully to get what they wanted and that's to hand the filth the title.

All I can say is what about 2005 12pts behind with 4 games to go and we won the league by a point.   

No one can say the filth won the league , because we have seen a 12pt lead lost after the league split which we are still a few games short off.   

That’s impossible 

22 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'm starting to think he has been replaced with a duplicate or something 🤣

Tom Irish critical of scum fans and supporting our viewpoint is like us starting a Neil Lennon Appreciation Society on here.

He’s been abducted and replaced by a replica, no question.

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I'm still very suspicious of Oirish English's motives in all of this.

Be guarded bears. 

Definitely not jumping on the Tom English Train. I do think he is just following the story and thinks this is far too suspicious to simply brush aside. I don't think he is a hollicom sleeper agent all the sudden 😂

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Time for a clear out Rangers , and time to rebalance the state of Scottish football even if it means disbanding the corrupted Spfl.

Don’t know about ‘even’ mate seems to me to be the only way to rebalance, thereafter start on the SFA...

44 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Tom Irish critical of scum fans and supporting our viewpoint is like us starting a Neil Lennon Appreciation Society on here.

He’s been abducted and replaced by a replica, no question.

Lenny to me and you.

46 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

All I can say is what about 2005 7pts behind with 4 games to go and we won the league by a point.   

No one can say the filth won the league , because we have seen a  7pt lead lost after the league split which we are still a few games short off, in fact we were 7pts  down after 34games 

If its voted in then we will play in a reconstructed league. If you're setting that as a bar for your expectations of our Board then you're going to be sorely disappointed. And it's you not the Board at fault.

How do you see Dundee benefitting from a 14 team league?

Rangers arent even arguing about the league being concluded as such, it's more about how it's been gone about. It's now entirely futile to be talking about previous seasons games left and points won as if it's still relevant. I get the reason for folk doing it, but the whole debacle has moved on many levels from that debate.

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Definitely not jumping on the Tom English Train. I do think he is just following the story and thinks this is far too suspicious to simply brush aside. I don't think he is a hollicom sleeper agent all the sudden 😂

Yeah I think he knows theres a genuine story here and wants to be the journo bringing it into the open.

It's about the story, hes not pro Rangers / anti scum. If he gets the chance to say we've fucked up somehow in amongst it all he'll be all over that too.

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Does Karyn know the offside rule ?

No and by who she follows on twitter she won't be any friend of Rangers either James Dornan Rangers hater John mason Rangers hater Spiers Rangers hater Jim Spence Rangers hater Humsa Youseff Rangers hater

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What is English up to?? 
Ive never seen him chewing a bone like this unless it’s us on the receiving end. 

See tbh he will always strike me as a taig sympathiser but he also strikes me as level headed enough that he would abhor any corruption in the game regardless if it favours the vermin 

He knows as we do that their are huge levels of mishandling in this whole resolution....think of the kudos he earns as a journalist if he keeps this up and the corruption gets exposed....he will be seen as a top journalist if he gets the desired results 

2 minutes ago, soulboy said:

No and by who she follows on twitter she won't be any friend of Rangers either James Dornan Rangers hater John mason Rangers hater Spiers Rangers hater Jim Spence Rangers hater Humsa Youseff Rangers hater

Who the fuck is she related to?  Not one bit of her cv makes her competent to carry out an investigation, I take it celtics crack legal mob haven’t finished the 2 year internal investigation into boys club abuse so weren’t available. 

Tom English sees a story to be told he and he is investigating to hopefully unleash the exclusive. To be fair, he is doing his job. Like most journalists, they want to report on the negative because it is sensational and we have bore the brunt of some of his articles in the past.

Whether you like him or not, Tom English has just asked the most pertinent question of the week: why aren’t celtic joining calls for an independent investigation?

Any journalist worth their salt would be straight on the blower to celtic asking “Does the club support an independent investigation into the SPFL?” 

It’s a very simple question, but big enough to blow the whole thing open.  

Just now, Tero Penttila said:

Whether you like him or not, Tom English has just asked the most pertinent question of the week: why aren’t celtic joining calls for an independent investigation?

Any journalist worth their salt would be straight on the blower to celtic asking “Does the club support an independent investigation into the SPFL?” 

The sad thing is everyone (and I mean everyone) knows the answer is no to that question without needing to ask it and yet no dots are joined up, no clubbing together of the other 40 teams with outselves to out them and their corrupt undertakings of the last decade.

2 minutes ago, Tero Penttila said:

There is no chance in hell they answer that but at least he had the balls to ask.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

The sad thing is everyone (and I mean everyone) knows the answer is no to that question without needing to ask it and yet no dots are joined up, no clubbing together of the other 40 teams with outselves to out them and their corrupt undertakings of the last decade.

It doesn’t matter that everyone knows the answer. 

The fact is that celtic haven’t been asked the question. 

Ask the question and the paedos either agree to an independent investigation, or end up looking very, very suspect indeed. Not to acquiesce with an independent investigation would be as near as admitting to corruption. 

It’s one thing knowing they’re up to no good, it’s another having it out in the open. 

11 minutes ago, Tero Penttila said:

When have the scum never been happy to call out the SFA/Or anyone in authority . Corrupt cunts 

15 minutes ago, Tero Penttila said:

It doesn’t matter that everyone knows the answer. 

The fact is that celtic haven’t been asked the question. 

Ask the question and the paedos either agree to an independent investigation, or end up looking very, very suspect indeed. Not to acquiesce with an independent investigation would be as near as admitting to corruption. 

It’s one thing knowing they’re up to no good, it’s another having it out in the open. 

Fuck sake mate did you eat a dictionary lol.  though technically if they accepted it reluctantly (yep I googled it lol) then would be as near as admitting to corruption anyway (as would any club / person)

Archived