Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, raging blue 1972 said:

Fuck sake mate did you eat a dictionary lol.  though technically if they accepted it reluctantly (yep I googled it lol) then would be would be as near as admitting to corruption anyway

I gave you a 'like' mostly for your honesty mate. Ha!

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, raging blue 1972 said:

Fuck sake mate did you eat a dictionary lol.  though technically if they accepted it reluctantly (yep I googled it lol) then would be as near as admitting to corruption anyway (as would any club / person)

It’s also the name of an Oasis song, in my defence. 

3 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

I wouldn't trust him with a rattlesnake mate  ....... is it too far a reach to think that perhaps this new .... fair and seemingly balanced ..... approach is nothing more than a smoke screen from some of our most ardent haters to throw us off the scent of the obvious illegal pressure that was put on most clubs to get the yes vote over the line for the benefit of one deceitful and disgusting club?

This new .... who the fuck are you kidding Tom  ...... fair and balanced approach ..... will be getting peddled for just the right amount of time ..... till the stink of corruption is wafted just far enough away from the guilty parties who started it all have been cleared of any wrong doing ...... they will proclaim that they tried to see our side and tried ever so hard to get it out there ... while in private the corks will be popping as they celebrate the tainted victory .

Then ..... without a doubt like the leopards they are ..... the status quo will resume to normal hate levels.

Never forget .... never forgive ...... especially the ones who were and still are .... very complicit in all areas of attacking our Club and our support and everything decent about it.

🇬🇧

Absolutely spot on!

01F23F3E-9A65-4710-8C07-8E7442940FA7.gif.9f14d66fde22b3647f1a807b61f248ec.gif

10 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Never thought I’d say this but English has come out of this saga with a lot more respect than I had for him previously. 

I’ve said before, I don’t think he’s a fenian. He’s a rugby journalist with a passing interest in Scottish football which tops up his salary. 

Theres a hundred cunts worse than Tom English.  

43 minutes ago, Tero Penttila said:

Whether you like him or not, Tom English has just asked the most pertinent question of the week: why aren’t celtic joining calls for an independent investigation?

Any journalist worth their salt would be straight on the blower to celtic asking “Does the club support an independent investigation into the SPFL?” 

It’s a very simple question, but big enough to blow the whole thing open.  

Its a question that should have been fired at them from all angles, its only now that it is hinted at, and from a man who is no friend of ours, strange indeed.

6 minutes ago, Tero Penttila said:

I’ve said before, I don’t think he’s a fenian. He’s a rugby journalist with a passing interest in Scottish football which tops up his salary. 

Theres a hundred cunts worse than Tom English.  

I don't know much about him, but I suspect this is fairly close to the mark. There's not enough going on here to make a living just on the rugby stuff.

I can't see how reconstruction talks can happen when UEFA haven't had their talks with football associations on how to finish season 19/20. The SPFL have jumped the gun imo.

What if UEFA decide that the remainder of season 19/20 is to be played behind closed doors until all 38 games have been played. What if they then say games from season 20/21 are to be abandoned like in the WWII .

The government may want to impose further isolation periods if a new wave of the virus emerges, so there would be no stadiums open to the public and no travel.  What it does do for the game globally is offer the chance for ALL 55 associations to talk about adopting universal  rules and regulations for their leagues so that if there was a future crisis the remedy would be easier to solve.

English is doing the right thing, for once. But let's not forget that this was the guy who laughed at the crush at Rugby Park involving our fans. He's an attention-seeker, like Spiers, and is capable of changing his mind on this issue if it suits him. For now, though, it's useful to have him making the right kind of noise. 

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I can't see how reconstruction talks can happen when UEFA haven't had their talks with football associations on how to finish season 19/20. The SPFL have jumped the gun imo.

What if UEFA decide that the remainder of season 19/20 are to be played behind closed doors until all 38 games have been. played. What if they then say games from season 20/21 are to be abandoned like in the WWII .

The government may want to impose further isolation periods if a new wave of the virus emerges, so there would be no stadiums open to the public and no travel.  What it does do for the game globally is offer the chance for ALL 55 associations to talk about adopting  universal  rules and regulations, so that if there was a future crisis the remedy would be easier to solve.

Sensible. 

1 hour ago, Tero Penttila said:

Whether you like him or not, Tom English has just asked the most pertinent question of the week: why aren’t celtic joining calls for an independent investigation?

Any journalist worth their salt would be straight on the blower to celtic asking “Does the club support an independent investigation into the SPFL?” 

It’s a very simple question, but big enough to blow the whole thing open.  

They should be asked the question.

An independent investigation out width lawell and his cabal's control is a nightmare for them and they know it. 

Hence the stooges in the media and SPFL board push for internal. 

12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If you’re going to use one of Hank’s songs, then let’s hear the great man sing it himself

#nashvilleloyal

see I associate that from Columbo when Johnny Cash was the villain - yep showing my age - course here's one of Hank's songs  from the goat himself which is quite prevalent during lockdown for a lot of poor souls

Archived