Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Scum FC wouldn't ask, the person would already be gone.

😂😂😂

Desperately posting deflectionary posts whilst steadfast refusing to answer the question 👏👏👏

You hate not being able to give a yes or no though mate 😉

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Why would a Hibs CEO want to be on a committee designed to avoid Hearts getting relegated.

No more than a Hearts CEO would I expect, maybe she wanted to be in the loop to keep up with what was going on but in the end it’s more than she could stomach or wanted no part of it as suspected there’s pressure on getting it through (which I don’t think will happen)...

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂

Desperately posting deflectionary posts whilst steadfast refusing to answer the question 👏👏👏

You hate not being able to give a yes or no though mate 😉

Yes the cunts should be suspended, no the cunts should not be sacked yet.

What the hell more do you want mate?

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Say no more.

That's my whole point. Why was voting YES to this in the best interests of Hibs? how does that make her competent? what about all the times she's cut our allocation at Easter Road when every other section in the home end wasn't even sold out? how's that in the best interests of the club or competent? 

The second part I said In my post I don't expect her to make decisions that benefit Rangers when she's the executive of another club. Something you've ignored or just not read, which is the second time recently you've done that to one of my posts.

I don’t know, ask Hibs board. You can’t assume that the decision wasn’t in their best interests. She would merely have been around the table as one voice in the room and as a board member she would have been obliged to go with whatever the decision was. She may have argued against in the board meeting. At the end of the day the board will have made the decision.

As for the part in bold, apologies if I’ve misunderstood your post but it’s hard not to with the way you have constructed it. It looks as if you are saying that you hear other people say ‘nor should she’. Especially when your entire point is that if they aren’t doing Rangers favours they are pricks who shouldn’t be rewarded.

243AD9B8-06BA-472A-8B9C-A2902D110E9B.thumb.jpeg.164c73b549f794b337d161c5ff0795b2.jpeg

Just now, Malvern said:

Yes the cunts should be suspended, no the cunts should not be sacked yet.

What the hell more do you want mate?

That answer is all I wanted . Confirmation.

You're saying that if a member club says it wants the football authority bosses suspended based on info it has but wont disclose then that's what should happen.

Be it Rangers, scum, Dundee, Cove Rangers making the demand, that's what the outcome should be. Thats pretty mindblowingly daft tbh mate.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That answer is all I wanted . Confirmation.

You're saying that if a member club says it wants the football authority bosses suspended based on info it has but wont disclose then that's what should happen.

Be it Rangers, scum, Dundee, Cove Rangers making the demand, that's what the outcome should be. Thats pretty mindblowingly daft tbh mate.

It would have happened in my old job until an investigation happened, same for MP's and the Police. Why are the SPFL or SFA excempt from the judiciary/HR process?

We would get fucked big time if wrong and they are proved innocent, if right then maybe we may have got some justice for once.

14 minutes ago, Malvern said:

It would have happened in my old job until an investigation happened, same for MP's and the Police. Why are the SPFL or SFA excempt from the judiciary/HR process?

We would get fucked big time if wrong and they are proved innocent, if right then maybe we may have got some justice for once.

Private company ,setting up their own rules to make it as hard as possible for the controllers ever to be ousted ,a bit like a booby trapped tomb from Indiana Jones 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've been clear, I want us to push for an ii and to hold firm our evidence until we get it and are satisfied with the integrity and competence of the investigators.

No whistleblower thrown anywhere.

And do you think that this mob will allow an ii? Miller and Wallace were suspended and ultimately cleared it’s the way it works. Would salmond have remained in charge if all those sex complaints were made whilst he was first minister, would he have been allowed to ask to see the evidence just as the cunts running the spfl are doing?

41 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Based on a complaint without evidence being presented? 😂

Aye fucked big time into L2 last I heard 😂

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Evidence presented to who for fuck sake,the cunts running the corruption?

36 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Thier (The) proposal for the 2 relegated teams from League 2 won't work.

Let's say for 3 years on the bounce, 1 team promotes from both Lowland and Highland leagues. Yet the 2 team's relegated belong to the Lowland league, At the same time the Highland league is getting 1 team smaller each year and then the lowland league swells.

Every time I come into this tread I hope to read some new info about this whole clusterfuck.

Some very good digging about and interesting posts but so far it seems we are not much farther forward. Now I might be wrong about that so this post is just to check again where we are as far as Rangers are at the moment.

We called for suspensions from the SPFL board and an independent inquiry, twice I think.

What I was trying to remember was this, was it a direct approach to the 'corrupt cabal' or was it just a statement we made that it was what we wanted? My reason for asking is would it not need to be a direct written request to have any chance of them agreeing to it (no laughing at the back) and if we have a couple of other clubs wanting this to happen surely we also need them to make a written request as well. :thinking:

I read it only needs three teams to request an EGM, but 75% for any motion to be passed. That seems very difficult with the number of clubs in the pocket of Liewell. So what is the chance of anything happening through the normal process ?? It seems to me we need to do more, and I have no idea what that would be, but it looks to me that the SPFL are just ignoring us and I wonder if that will change unless we change tactics ??

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

read it only needs three teams to request an EGM, but 75% for any motion to be passed

This is correct, I don’t see how clubs could oppose an investigation, no matter which way it goes its good for the league, any club opposing would look very suspicious and as if they have something to hide

1 minute ago, stu43rigger said:

This is correct, I don’t see how clubs could oppose an investigation, no matter which way it goes its good for the league, any club opposing would look very suspicious and as if they have something to hide

Yes it does seem we should be trying to get support for an EGM, using the reason you have posted, if nothing has been done wrong then nothing to hide.  

37 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

In my case, errrm 6 times it was totally justified, I just didn't say shit until I was forced and lied better. Honest I was only in the bar during working hours as I wanted something to eat...

Plus they knew I had more on them than them on me.

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes it does seem we should be trying to get support for an EGM, using the reason you have posted, if nothing has been done wrong then nothing to hide.  

Which is why I’m surprised the request for an egm hasn’t been put forward in writing if hearts, Aberdeen and Falkirk are backing it, I think I read it could take up to 35 days for an egm to be called and then as we now know it’s 28 day to vote it could be a long time before any investigation even gets started

Archived