Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, backup said:

To be honest KK, if todays statement is our sum total we need to rethink, why we emphasise again an independent inquiry is beyond me, we either have something more damning than the hope of an "inquiry" or we don't.

Afraid to day at this moment it doesn't look great.

Fuck me, you think today's statement was the information given to us from the whistleblower? I know we have been led down the garden path before but have some faith mate. There is much more to follow.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, backup said:

To be honest KK, if todays statement is our sum total we need to rethink, why we emphasise again an independent inquiry is beyond me, we either have something more damning than the hope of an "inquiry" or we don't.

Clearly thats not all we have pipe doon ffs ya mad man. Why should Rangers just release everything we have.

We ain't the ones in the wrong here

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I have no idea why you take this stance. Take our statement and the Hearts statement together, it is easy to see how clubs have been misled and this resolution has been railroaded.

Better talking to a brick wall mate. 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I have no idea why you take this stance. Taking our statement and the Hearts statement together, it is easy to see how clubs have been misled and been railroaded into accepting this resolution.

It is very simple, when I see the facts I will decide my stance.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Nothing confirmed 100% yet. Let's just see how it plays out. Don't take anything I say as gospel please 👍

To late mate😁😁😁 no seriously tho if we make a arse of it in this position then be as well shutting down

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Clearly thats not all we have pipe doon ffs ya mad man. Why should Rangers just release everything we have.

We ain't the ones in the wrong here

Because once the enemy have overwhelmed the media, which they are in the process of doing, the treatment today of the ICT chair as one example...........they will come after us....get your retalition in first never applied more than it does now.

5 minutes ago, backup said:

Today we let the spfl make a statement then reacted to it and showed them up to be lying. No need to show our hand until it’s necessary.

Dundee fc: Sent no vote and assumed it was received and await results like everyone else.

SPFL: Receive votes, count them, realise they've fucked it and look for a way to get their own way.

SPFL: Call Dundee fc and persuade them to change their vote and ask them to submit a written letter to disregard original vote.

Dundee fc: Is this even legal? 

SPFL: think so, should be fine.

Dundee fc: ok

SPFL: ok

Imo

I’m sorry but having spent a fair amount of time in lockdown reading up on everything that has transpired I can’t see how this ends well for us. 

highlighting corruption only matters when the corrupt are in the minority. 

surely to fuck we learned back in 2012 that the whole fucking system is rigged. In the intervening 8 years do you honestly think that all that corruption has weakened? No. It’s strengthened. 

I will be utterly astonished if this ends any other way than the Taigs as champions. I think the compromise will be no promotions or relegations. But the prize money handed out on current standings and the record books capturing the final standings. Taigs in CL next season everything else swept under the carpet. 

it could well be that Doncaster falls on his sword and another puppet is dragged from somewhere to take his place while Doncaster goes on to serve on a Non exec board somewhere 

anyone expecting any other outcome is, I fear, naive. 

Just now, Bakbear said:

I’m sorry but having spent a fair amount of time in lockdown reading up on everything that has transpired I can’t see how this ends well for us. 

highlighting corruption only matters when the corrupt are in the minority. 

surely to fuck we learned back in 2012 that the whole fucking system is rigged. In the intervening 8 years do you honestly think that all that corruption has weakened? No. It’s strengthened. 

I will be utterly astonished if this ends any other way than the Taigs as champions. I think the compromise will be no promotions or relegations. But the prize money handed out on current standings and the record books capturing the final standings. Taigs in CL next season everything else swept under the carpet. 

it could well be that Doncaster falls on his sword and another puppet is dragged from somewhere to take his place while Doncaster goes on to serve on a Non exec board somewhere 

anyone expecting any other outcome is, I fear, naive. 

You clearly haven’t read enough 

East Fife just released a statement. Here’s the main part of it re vote.

Club Statement - SPFL Resolution & COVID-19

Dear Supporter

It’s now been 2 weeks since our first statement, so I wanted to take this opportunity to update you on the current situation within East Fife Football Club. If you haven’t seen our first update, you can view it here.

Firstly, I would like to confirm the situation from our club’s perspective on the SPFL’s resolution that was voted on by all member clubs at the end of last week. The resolution was for season 2019/20 to be concluded now with current Championship, League One and League Two places declared as final and the remaining tranches of prize money paid to all member clubs based on these positions. This would have seen Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers promoted while Partick Thistle and Stranraer would be relegated. My board met twice via video conferences on Thursday and Friday to discuss and agree our stance. Although we have no issue with current league positions being declared final from a prize money perspective, the overwhelming consensus was that we could not vote in favour of a resolution that would see fellow clubs relegated without the full conclusion of the 36 game season. You will have seen that three League One & Two clubs voted against the resolution and I can confirm, to avoid any misinformation or speculation, that we were one of the three.

As things stand today (Sunday 12th April 2020) we await further communication from the SPFL on the next stage. I will keep you updated as best I can as things progress but unfortunately the situation is fast-moving, and it might not be possible to do so in advance of final decisions being taken.      

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

According to to David Edgar, Lawwell doesn’t do emails on phone calls so that there is no audit trail back to the sleekit cunt!

Not a chance that is true.

He’s CEO of a multi national company that turns over millions of pounds.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You clearly haven’t read enough 

What have I missed? 
is Doncaster no longer in Pete’s pocket? McLennan? MacKenzie? 

It’s all stitched up. Who is bringing it down and just btw what is Robertson actually saying AT these board meetings ? Because he is being presented by McLennan as being a bit of a shitebag. 

So, the SPFL board had 6 options of how to move forward in the present emergency but decided to scrap 5 of those options without consulting the membership,leaving the one option that gives the taigs what they want and fuck the rest.

Now we discover that the SPFL board decided to lie about their ability to pay out much needed funds to clubs in distress.

My question is,who do these corrupt b'tards work for CFC/Themselves or the rest of the members of the leagues?

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

According to to David Edgar, Lawwell doesn’t do emails on phone calls so that there is no audit trail back to the sleekit cunt!

When theres a will theres a way. You can spot a squealer a mile away. Does Doncaster possibly look like a squealer?.... 🤔

4 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

East Fife just released a statement. Here’s the main part of it re vote.

Club Statement - SPFL Resolution & COVID-19

Dear Supporter

It’s now been 2 weeks since our first statement, so I wanted to take this opportunity to update you on the current situation within East Fife Football Club. If you haven’t seen our first update, you can view it here.

Firstly, I would like to confirm the situation from our club’s perspective on the SPFL’s resolution that was voted on by all member clubs at the end of last week. The resolution was for season 2019/20 to be concluded now with current Championship, League One and League Two places declared as final and the remaining tranches of prize money paid to all member clubs based on these positions. This would have seen Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers promoted while Partick Thistle and Stranraer would be relegated. My board met twice via video conferences on Thursday and Friday to discuss and agree our stance. Although we have no issue with current league positions being declared final from a prize money perspective, the overwhelming consensus was that we could not vote in favour of a resolution that would see fellow clubs relegated without the full conclusion of the 36 game season. You will have seen that three League One & Two clubs voted against the resolution and I can confirm, to avoid any misinformation or speculation, that we were one of the three.

As things stand today (Sunday 12th April 2020) we await further communication from the SPFL on the next stage. I will keep you updated as best I can as things progress but unfortunately the situation is fast-moving, and it might not be possible to do so in advance of final decisions being taken.      

I think there has to be more than 3 who voted no in leagues 1 & 2 

Archived