Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Let’s just give up supporting the team, and let the filth win 20 in a row then.

To be fair all new accounts ARE suspect right now, as are low rep posters who joined in early 2012.

Most folk saying that’s it the games I’m in no going back are just hacked off and frustrated give it a wee while and they will change their minds again ,Folk go to Ibrox and around the country and around the world not because they love Scottish football ,It’s because they love Rangers 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Lads we need to trust our club here. Am willing to bet this is the outcome they predicted after Friday. Tomorrow we go for the throat.

Nothing has changed - we knew Dundee would vote yes or no (again). It seems that a number of folk thought our suggestion of impropriety would make Dundee vote ‘no’ (again) immediately and because they didn’t these people are starting to panic slightly.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Lads we need to trust our club here. Am willing to bet this is the outcome they predicted after Friday. Tomorrow we go for the throat.

Hope your right ,afterall Park hasn’t just woke up to the antics of the filth he knows as well as we do their dirty snide tricks and Graham is used to dealing with dirty fenian bastards so he knows how they work 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

This show is clearly for the ears of the bheasts . It is absolutely disgusting to hear this shite  

The guys that take your calls . Ask you what you want to talk about . And i my experience is they have taig names 

If it fits their agenda, you may get on . If you are a sad apologetic Rangers fan . You have a chance 

You you even use words like corrupt , or Keevins is a old cunt . No chance :lol:

by fenians for fenians.
shug is a dottery old fuckin tramp,who still wears the same jacket he's had since the 70's :wow:
but!!!!...one day he will :lookinmirror: and he will see a bigot looking straight back at him.

Well, the SPFL are steam rolling ahead, so it's shit or get off the pot time for us later today and we better have a nuclear weapon to unleash, or it's us who will be getting the shredding from all quarters. Could write the media hate fest script now and all sorts of punishments getting called for.

We can't call for the suspension of the SPFL CEO and infer corruption and expect to walk away Scot free if we have no substantive evidence, so you would expect we have the goods on them. 

So armed with our knowledge, it's at least a statement of greater intent early morning and maybe more substantive claims, or we just release the nuke. 

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I've got a wee feeling that we've been sitting watching and waiting muttering under our breath "go on ya cunts, change your vote to yes and we can nail every one of you to the fucking wall" 

Tmrw will be judgement day imo. 

Don’t know why mate, but that made me laugh like fuck!  😂😂😂

Maybe someone with more knowledge can let me know, but is this the first scenario where clubs are being relegated?

Even if we take our own expectations out of this, and i might be wrong, but so far all decisions to end the season as the table stands have not went out their way to punish the teams that could escape relegation.

Just now, magic8ball said:

I wonder if English and eyebrows will have anything to say tomorrow and will they also do a Dundee and change their original view after being pressured 

Bribed mate illegal activities have went on

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Nothing has changed - we knew Dundee would vote yes or no (again). 

It doesn't matter what way they vote, as I recently calls for people stepping down without something to back it, it isn't WhatsApp messages, it isn't bullying, we have something and its big, it's not hearsay, it's not rumours, we have full blown proof...otherwise we wouldn't have made the statement 

3 minutes ago, Redemption80 said:

Maybe someone with more knowledge can let me know, but is this the first scenario where clubs are being relegated?

Even if we take our own expectations out of this, and i might be wrong but so far all decisions have not went out their way to punish the teams that could escape relegation.

Short sighted question mate.  When a vote is being bought and coerced, the details of the deal matter not. 

A vote should be free of threat and based purely on the merits of the proposal, not based on "vote yes or you suffer".

Just now, KingKirk said:

Bribed mate illegal activities have went on

I was trying to stay polite 😂

If it’s 100pc true that friendlies have been offered then that’s bribery and the ones offering the bribes will be showing themselves in full view of the world ,Only here would that be possible 

It’s often an over used phrase on here that they don’t even try and hide it anymore ,this would be the most obvious example yet

5 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I've got a wee feeling that we've been sitting watching and waiting muttering under our breath "go on ya cunts, change your vote to yes and we can nail every one of you to the fucking wall" 

Tmrw will be judgement day imo. 

You don't think the often quiet SPFL chairman, who released two statements within 24 hours of each other over a bank holiday weekend, knows there is something to hide do you? Asking for ALL evidence to be handed to him from ALL clubs and he will deal with it personally. That sound like a chairman who's board have zero to hide?

A bit of focus is needed here, Dundee changing their vote was far too obvious since the events of Friday evening. SPFL have been shitting themselves for days now. Let's see how this transpires later today.

Got a sinking feeling nothing will come of all this. It’s not as big as systematic child abuse, and look how well they done at covering that up. I’m making no mistake in classing all guilty parties together in that allegation. 

there will be a big sweep sweep operation on the go as we speak 

Archived