Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

6 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

Ill give you an update, we are all hoping we have something to bury the spfl, truth is everything out there just now should be enough to warrant an independant enquiry...but guess what its scotland, no one cares, so we are all hoping that our board have something that can not only nail them but convince a whole country of Rangers haters that our game is corrupt...sheesh!

I was joking mate, but glad I was offline during the last hour, rather than going toe to toe over trainers.

Boom, boom !!!

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Disappointment for her ?

Don’t know about that one ,some of them absolutley love it ,

wont go into too many details on a family forum though ,keeping a secret for a friend 🤐😛

37 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

the single maws go out break their back at work, to give their sons trainers that they won't be slagged about on the streets or at school...hahahahahahaha

:rofl:

I bet you have a pair of Stanley Fat Max steel toe cap wellies on right now ..... and you're a communist ..... and have red hair .... and have a bicycle with a basket on the front .... and wear a yellow plastic sou'wester just to make you look better than your pals .... who you look down on because their single Mum's make more money than you .... and can afford to buy their sons top trainers without having to revert to prostitution .... I assume that's what you implied when you say they break their backs at work ..... if I'm wrong please ignore this post ..... comrade.

🇬🇧

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

:rofl:

I bet you have a pair of Stanley Fat Max steel toe cap wellies on right now ..... and you're a communist ..... and have red hair .... and have a bicycle with a basket on the front .... and wear a yellow plastic sou'wester just to make you look better than your pals .... who you look down on because their single Mum's make more money than you .... and can afford to buy their sons top trainers without having to revert to prostitution .... I assume that's what you implied when you say they break their backs at work ..... if I'm wrong please ignore this post ..... comrade.

🇬🇧

banned

I see O'Regan  beating his gums on BBC that clubs should stop the  self interest over reconstruction.

Bit fucking hypocritical coming from that eejit as he allowed it during his watch in 2012 .

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

I see O'Regan  beating his gums on BBC that clubs should stop the  self interest over reconstruction.

Bit fucking hypocritical coming from that eejit as he allowed it during his watch in 2012 .

A cricket guy who was yet another bheast placeman. 

A prick not worth listening to. 

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

He was on clyde earlier basically saying SFA.

3 minutes ago, Brackley said:

He was on clyde earlier basically saying SFA.

Another Hollicom sympathiser?! Every fucker and their dog has had something to say about this situation and yet still silence from celtic..??? What does that say in all honesty?

3 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Another Hollicom sympathiser?! Every fucker and their dog has had something to say about this situation and yet still silence from celtic..??? What does that say in all honesty?

:tu:

..... I could be out on a limb here mate  .... but here goes ..... Collusion? .....:pipe:

🇬🇧

So Doncaster goes on Sportsound to answer questions that had already been pre-planned and yet still tells lies. Lies that were so blatant in regards to Gretna that even the Daily Record has picked up on it. 

Any club who votes against an independent inquiry based on that information alone no matter what Rangers produce, needs looked at.

I'm beginning to wonder if there is a bigger scale at play, as in money laundering. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

1 hour ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

Hugely important thread being completely derailed by hardcore buffoonery.

Can those of you that want to discuss trainers please start a wee thread of your own.

Adults are trying to speak here.

image.thumb.png.aee0216bc04aad88fb2831c192d31fba.png

Aw started by @Dan Deacon as usual.

Archived