Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Fighting this via Twitter accounts is a fucking nonsense. 

I’m a big believer in fed-led media etc but in this situation it isn’t going to get us anywhere. 

maybe it's what the club prefer though 

Can i ask you .Do you think we should have had 1 or 2 Rangers men in front of cameras ? Bearing in mind the lack of sporting stories 

Yes or know will do me 

23 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Fighting this via Twitter accounts is a fucking nonsense. 

I’m a big believer in fed-led media etc but in this situation it isn’t going to get us anywhere. 

To be fair to them it is probably the only way to get our side of the story out there. 

Another defeat and sadly I don't see anything changing for us for the foreseeable.

The game will remain to be for the greater glorification of the scum. 

Only success in titles and trophies will reverse our fortunes and influence and that will take cash and a change at the top.

We need a serious change in group think in our boardroom. We've made some improvement, but not enough to be where we need to be at.

The paradigm needs to change or we remain also rans with no influence.

I strongly feèl we have the wrong man heading up the football board in Robertson, who I see not as the brightest light bulb and an apologist.

The Plc board is made up those who's other businesses must be getting hit hard with this virus, most notably Park, whose car business must be dead and every penny a prisoner. Also doesn't strike me as a leader who will be outspoken and call the authorities for what they are.

Whenever the new season kicks off, it will be rinse and repeat with every hater setting the narrative and bias both on and off the pitch to our detriment.

We remain hostage to a corrupt game where we are literally starved of oxygen and are led by those who behave like they're running a provincial club.

This latest of defeats only exemplifies for me that we need change at the top. We are simply not big thinking enough nor smart enough to be that. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

In two hours time, they may be the first country in Europe to declare a title winner. Corrupt bastards.

And the bheasts will stay indoors and party like it's a normal title win . That is what they do . 

We maybe can't do anything about the corruption . It's what our club does  in the upcoming  days , that is what i will be looking at. I don't care we have new men in . It's still the same weak as piss attitude from Scotland's biggest club . It is not nearly good enough to be using twitter or statements in 2020 .Against a backdrop of corruption going in our hated enemies direction .

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

That’s 100% their plan, I’ve no doubt other leagues will see sense and declare null and void 

From the first minute of postponement they ruled out ‘null and void’ never waited to find out how long this would last or how other associations would act

Archived