Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm probably gonae go against what most would think I'd think about this but, 

For me Partick thistle are being shafted beyond belief here, 2 points behind with a game in hand. But they've to go down, where is the sporting integrity in that? Then you've falkirk a point behind with it all to play for and a last day of the season match vs raith at the falkirk stadium, but they've to stay down and Raith up. 

Then there's the teams in the play off in the championship who on their game could beat a St mirren or Hamilton but have to stay down. 

Then there's hearts who can still catch the teams above them

Airdrie and montrose can win their league as well if Raith and falkirk stutter. 

Take off looking at it in our shoes, look at the rest of these teams. It's a fucking disgrace 

I’m in that camp too.

For me Partick thistle are being shafted beyond belief here, 2 points behind with a game in hand. But they've to go down, where is the sporting integrity in that? Then you've falkirk a point behind with it all to play for and a last day of the season match vs raith at the falkirk stadium, but they've to stay down and Raith up. 

Then there's the teams in the play off in the championship who on their game could beat a St mirren or Hamilton but have to stay down. 

Take off looking at it in our shoes, look at the rest of these teams. It's a fucking disgrace 

I think we all agree with that . That is sporting integrity speaking 

For me the vote system can’t be used again after this.

It will constantly be under suspicion of bribery an coercion.

Two options left.

1. Finish the season (no chance).

2. Finish it as it stands, no champions, no promotion, no relegation.

Scottish football is standing on the edge of a massive fall and only a few clubs seem interested in helping it out. 

39 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

What would that opportunity involve though, any thoughts? Money ? They can’t do that surely so what else would they be looking for ?

Dundee would have been using the opportunity to get support from the corrupt Scottish football associations and their employees, along with the other clubs who voted yes.

I've said that from the start mate. There are a lot of clubs with more to lose than us and it's an absolute disgrace that the Scottish football authorities would rather please one team than do the right thing and save the others.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It does when they say they have, then say they wont resubmit it and now see a 'negotiation opportunity'

The whole issue stinks, we not only need an investigation into this catastrophe, but also need an investagive journalist to look into Scottish football governance in general. 

If only we had one with the balls.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

But they're all being made to vote for this because they're struggling financially.

Disgusting. 

7 minutes ago, theblueskyeman said:

Say they win it next season, is that back to one in a row? 
Imagine we win it tho😂😂😂

Yep it would be, but it won’t be as we will hammer them after lawell and his cronies gets the arse.  Like king said..... fold like a pack of cards

The problem we have here is we think this nuclear to bring the whole lot down ,And it should be ,

We all know that the SPFL only look after 1 club ,but that’s only really ever been evident by reading between the lines and adding up the many instances over the years 

People outwith our support and outwith Scotland the allegation of corruption is completely new to them and just a passing story at a time when the world has huge concerns for health and the economy,They don’t know what we know has been going on and this story isn’t as significant to them as it is to us .

SPFLs statement to us reads as a lot of shite ,but as far as they are concerned they are talking to the media world not us and will look far more reasonable that what it actually is ,The SPFL know the majority watching this story unfold are unaware that the system is corrupt and unfit for purpose so they might get away with the sweep sweep for a few days and hope it all goes away 

What’s needed from our club is a request for a full independent enquiry into our governors of the game for everything not just the voting procedures for the vote yesterday 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

What also seems to have been missed is the SPFL haven’t denied anything, just asking for evidence to see if they’ve been caught 😂

It's the classic line from a guilty man in denial..."Prove it" 

Confident all proof will be witheld until it's given to the Independent body that will investigate this shambles in the future. 

Watch the Spfl and the Taigs now use the seriousness of Covid 19 to now stop any further information or soundbites. 

Big Jap eyes.  "People are dying and lives matter more than trophies or money"....

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

I've said that from the start mate. There are a lot of clubs with more to lose than us and it's an absolute disgrace that the Scottish football authorities would rather please one team than do the right thing and save the others.

Aye we needed snookers, not a total that couldn't be achieved but fuck me some teams only needed to beat the side near them 

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Watch the Spfl and the Taigs now use the seriousness of Covid 19 to now stop any further information or soundbites. 

Big Jap eyes.  "People are dying and lives matter more than trophies or money"....

This is sooo spot on.... its in the post!!!

Archived